• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

starting a new town. what should i name it?

what should be my new town’s name?

• Total voters

Beanz

Sophisticated Hi-C drinker
Bells
Switch
1874-6412-6607
Flimsy Watering Can
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
so my 2DS XL is supposed to be arrive back to me from repairs tomorrow and i was thinking of starting a new town on my second unused cartridge. i have a few names i have thought of, i want to go with a fall/winter theme (similar to my main town but different) but if i go with oceania it will have no theme.

I really like the name Argyle, especially for a fall/winter theme. It's cute and different.

I think Argyle is the cutest name of the 3 and that was before I knew what your theme was gonna be. I love how it looks and sounds for a town name 🥰

I love Argyle! Argyle is a pattern for cozy sweaters and outfits so thats my pick! If you ever need any flowers or a new town flag for that town, ask me!!! 🍂

Back