• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

starter eyes have colours in US/EU/AUS/NZ! (English Face Guide)

Probably going with Face 1 or 5. Both of them happen to start with black eyes too, so that's a nice bonus.

I'm really glad they did this, it just feels more unique to 'Western' culture, as we do all have varied eye colors! :) plus even if you're unhappy you can always change it, which is an added feature! We should be grateful they added it because we never could change the eye color before :p

I dont like the blue on the eyes im getting but i want those and glad you can change them

I'm pretty happy with the hair and blue eyes for girl 2. Though I would have been fine with anything; I plan to change up the eyes and hair pretty often just for fun.

Going with face 2!!
When I was looking at the guide I just went for which eyes I liked the best, think face 2 has my favourite eyes, also they're blue like the exact same shade as my natural eyes (although the colour isn't the reason I picked that face)

Cant decide between 3 and 8 for boys. I like face number 6 for girls best, probably wont use it though :p

Well, I'll be starting off with the black eyes, because I'm totally going to be having the same face that I had in AC:WW. But at least I can change them :)

Im pretty happy with this news!! ^^
The face I wanted actually has the eye colour I was planning on changing too! :D x

I want girl number 2. She looks cute with the blue eyes.. Mine are brown, but I might just keep them blue! I've always wanted a different eye color in real life :D

Back