• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop Star Fire's Signature shop! [ALL SLOTS OPEN][ONLINE] Feel free to post!

Locket

Bells
Switch
2956-5463-1794
Friday the 13th Candy
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Blue Mote of Flame
Feedback
100% (53) +
Welcome everyone~!

I have had multiple shops before selling signatures but no one never bought one so... Enough of that, lets jump right in!(I use pixlr to edit the photo)
Background:
Font:
Character Name:
Town Name:
Villagers (optional):
Dreamies(optional):
Friend Code (optional)
Dream Address (optional):
Villager Signature(With town & character name and no other info)- 30 Bells
Dreamie Signature (With town and character name and no other info)- 30 Bells
Villager Signature with all info- 50 Bells
Dreamie Signature with all info- 50 Bells
Premium Signature (All info with dreamies and villagers)- 80 Bells
rsz_144_realistic-water-illustration-l.jpg
None yet :(

Last edited:
Hi! I have a few questions before i decide to order. Can I choose any background? Will there be an avatar of my mayor? Will you make corrections in the future, if I need them done or if I am unhappy with sig? Also do you make signatures smaller? Is your mayor's name suppose to be missing the "o" in chocolate? :)

Last edited:
Hi! I have a few questions before i decide to order. Can I choose any background? Will there be an avatar of my mayor? Will you make corrections in the future, if I need them done or if I am unhappy with sig? Also do you make signatures smaller? Is your mayor's name suppose to be missing the "o" in chocolate? :)

Yes. Yes. I can't draw :(. Yes. Yes. I know, but it would be: Chocolat and I chose Choclate so it would be almost complete, and that it would make more sense.

Back