• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Stalk market

YourHighness

Bells
Can someone help me, idk how people make a ton off of it. My last two weeks I bought them for 99 and 105 and the highest shed buy them for was only 120

People post threads of their turnip prices inviting people to bring their turnips to sell. My profit has been atleast 500% the past 6 weeks thanks to people inviting people to sell turnips in their town for anywhere from 429 to 616

People post threads of their turnip prices inviting people to bring their turnips to sell. My profit has been atleast 500% the past 6 weeks thanks to people inviting people to sell turnips in their town for anywhere from 429 to 616

How much do you usually spend each week ?

Try buying when prices are at 95 or lower and if they're higher than that at your town just buy from someone else's town
you want to try and make more than what you spend so i'd say sell at about 500 bells per turnip or more

when I try too access it, it says denied?

Are you trying to access the spread sheet? If so you need a google account and request access to it. We had some issues with greifers and had to start restricting access to and auditing it.

Last edited:
Are you trying to access the spread sheet? If so you need a google account and request access to it. We had some issues with greifers and had to start restricting access to and auditing it.

I made one and went to the link and clicked request access and it said denied

I have never had a problem finding people with high buying prices...I have a friend who lets me know when she sees a thread with a high price as well so that helps.

I started buying only like 300K worth at first but now I buy at least 1million worth of turnips and always sell them when the price is 500 or more. I have not had any trouble finding good prices so far. There is always bound to be a few people with decent prices on the forums...you just have to watch for new threads with good prices in the train station forum.

I haven't used the stalk market spreadsheet but you have to wait for them to approve your request so it will say denied until it is approved I believe.

Back