• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway S'Sendas Treasure Chest Hunt to win: LOPEZ, the Smug deer (voided!)

Wow you have another one of the few villagers I'm looking for! LOOKING FOR TREASURE!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Found it! The treasure was just to the right of the sand garden under the town hall.
That took me forever.....I am such a bad hunter and you are a good hider, lol.
Aw wow KiraHikari, you played and won again!! THANK YOU and Well done.
Sorry I'm just replying now, I got called away, but Queenie is safe and all your's - I haven't TT to her leaving date yet, so we meet up in the next day or two for you to collect her. When works for you?

Looking for treasure!

BTW who is Minnie in your town?

I could do now if you had time. Otherwise, anytime like around 11pm EST or whenever tomorrow would be fine. :)
Yay thank you!

I could do now if you had time. Otherwise, anytime like around 11pm EST or whenever tomorrow would be fine. :)
Yay thank you!

Now is great. I'll TT to her date and open my gates :)
See you soon

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking for treasure!

BTW who is Minnie in your town?
Sorry hanaberas, but Queenie's treasure hunt has already been found and she is being adopted by another Mayor. Thank you for participating, I'm sorry she was claimed before you joined.
Minnie was a typo, the resident is in fact *Winnie* thank you for pointing this out to me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay thank you!

My gates are open. She ready and waiting ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you to Hanaberas and KiraHikari for playing today's treasure hunt. Queenie was adapted by KiraHikari who won by finding my hidden treasure chest first. I hope you kids had fun?
Keep a look out for which of my residents is up next, and if you fancy a chance of winning one, please play along...
HAPPY HUNTING,
GoreGuin ;P

Today's new treasure hunt is to adopt Canberra the little uchi koala.
Good luck to any and all that play...happy hunting :p

Last edited:
Can I look for Kody, please?
Hi Mumax, I'm sorry, but today's TH is only for Canberra. I'm trying to make the game fairer by only giving the residents in my cycle town away on the day of their packing up, or if they ping me with their moving date. And at the minute, I don't know when Kody will be in boxes. I know it can be hard - and sometimes frustrating missing out on your dreamies - but I don't reserve residents either! My reason for this because I am trying to keep momentum of cycling as fast as poss, and don't want to run the risk of long communications (ie, trying to arrange adopting dates and possibly waiting for residents to move out to create room to then collect, etc)! So basically I'm trying to run it as: play the game for the resident in boxes that day then collect ASAP!
But please do keep checking thr thread, he's been a resident for a good while now and *must* be wanting to leaving shortly!...
I hope you do manage to obtain him somewhere, somehow.

Hi Mumax, I'm sorry, but today's TH is only for Canberra. I'm trying to make the game fairer by only giving the residents in my cycle town away on the day of their packing up, or if they ping me with their moving date. And at the minute, I don't know when Kody will be in boxes. I know it can be hard - and sometimes frustrating missing out on your dreamies - but I don't reserve residents either! My reason for this because I am trying to keep momentum of cycling as fast as poss, and don't want to run the risk of long communications (ie, trying to arrange adopting dates and possibly waiting for residents to move out to create room to then collect, etc)! So basically I'm trying to run it as: play the game for the resident in boxes that day then collect ASAP!
But please do keep checking thr thread, he's been a resident for a good while now and *must* be wanting to leaving shortly!...
I hope you do manage to obtain him somewhere, somehow.

Thanks, my mistake, didn't read the rules! Sorry, I'll keep watching for this thread! :D

BOO! If any of you big kids are interested in adopting Canberra, I'm going to run the treasure hunt to win her for only one more hour!! After that, she'll be send into the great big void!!.... *sad, indeed :( *

Last edited:
Happy Friday, Mayors of ACNL.
Would anyone like O'Hare moving into their town this weekend?...
Well, I have him up for grabs in my Treasure Chest Hunt game, so if you fancy a chance at nabbing him, then come give a go! ��
Happy hunting...

Hello Mayors :D
Ankha the Snooty Cat is in boxes and ready to move towns...
Come play her game and she'll move into the winner's town.
Good luck and have fun; HAPPY HUNTING

Last edited:
Seriously you'd think people would be falling over themselves for this!

Last bump for Ankha, guys, if you'd like a chance to adopt her. Otherwise, I'm gunna have to void her, and that's never fun to do :(

Bump for ankha! This is a seriously cute way to do a giveaway by the way. You'd think there would be more participants for her

Back