• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Spooky ghosty thing

JJH

Bells
Has anybody here ever seen the ghost that appears in AC at night? I haven't. But I feel lucky tonight. Does anybody who has seen it have any tips for finding it?

JJH0369

Wisp?

He's there at 2 am every night, if I remember correctly. But he leaves at like 4 am or 6 or somthing, so you've gotta find him fast.

Just walk around your town at 2 am, until you hear something like "Psst, I'm over here" or whatever. Eventually, you'll find him.

;)

Gengar said:
Wisp?

He's there at 2 am every night, if I remember correctly. But he leaves at like 4 am or 6 or somthing, so you've gotta find him fast.

Just walk around your town at 2 am, until you hear something like "Psst, I'm over here" or whatever. Eventually, you'll find him.

;)
2-4? That's what I'm doing wrong. Also, is it true that he is more likely to appear if you have more weeds?

JJh0369

I've seen him.

It's not always about finding him because he's not in town every single night. So if you can't find him one night, it might mean he's not there.

JJH0369 said:
Gengar said:
Wisp?

;)
2-4? That's what I'm doing wrong. Also, is it true that he is more likely to appear if you have more weeds?

JJh0369
It's 12:00am - 4:00am. And I don't think that's true.

Wisp appears between 12am and 4am, more often when you have an excessive amount of weeds. if you help him by capturing 4 spirits with your bug net before 4am, he will do one of three things you tell him to do:
-Paint your house's roof
-Pick ALL the weeds in your town
-Give you a gift

I advise having him pick all your weeds, because odds are you need it.

JJH0369 said:
Has anybody here ever seen the ghost that appears in AC at night? I haven't. But I feel lucky tonight. Does anybody who has seen it have any tips for finding it?

JJH0369

:'( :no: I have always wantted to see it. It has been my long lost dream.

sunate said:
JJH0369 said:

JJH0369

:'( :no: I have always wantted to see it. It has been my long lost dream.
Long lost dream? :wacko:

I saw him once as well. I heard the story of wisp, aftert not playing for 3 months, and so I then went alooking for him and he got rid of all my weeds

^_^

I didnt pay attention to the time, I just know I started playing at 2:30 and searched for what seemed like a long long time. You cant be on wifi or have yer gates open during the search if you want to find him. then, if you turn up the volume on yer DS, and you get within a few acres of him, you start to hear him walking, it sounds like a really squeeky mass murder's style step. I found him on a rainy night, however I dont know if the weather or moon has anything to do with it. infact I doubt it :yes:

FredTheNicerGuy said:
I saw him once as well. I heard the story of wisp, aftert not playing for 3 months, and so I then went alooking for him and he got rid of all my weeds

^_^

I didnt pay attention to the time, I just know I started playing at 2:30 and searched for what seemed like a long long time. You cant be on wifi or have yer gates open during the search if you want to find him. then, if you turn up the volume on yer DS, and you get within a few acres of him, you start to hear him walking, it sounds like a really squeeky mass murder's style step. I found him on a rainy night, however I dont know if the weather or moon has anything to do with it. infact I doubt it :yes:
They're talking about AC for GCN.

Back