• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Splatoon Items!

ILikeFroakies

Bells
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (20) +
Hi, I'm looking to purchase the Splatoon items from the Welcome Amiibo Update. I'm looking for these items in particular please. If you have any of these items please just name your price in TBT!

Black Anchor Tee
Ink-Splattered Floor
Ink-Splattered Wall
Pilot Goggles
Splatoon Spawn Point
Splatoon Tower x2
Splattershot
Squid Bumper x2
Studio Headphones
Super Sea Snail
Takoroka Mesh

Inkopolis Floor
Inkopolis Sign
Inkopolis Wall
Left Splatfest Sign
Right Splatfest Sign

Hi! I may sell you these. I'd prefer 48 TBT and that you visit.
3 TBT EACH
1. black anchor tee
2. ink-splattered floor
3. ink-splattered wall
4. pilot goggles
5. Splatoon spawn point
6. Splatoon tower
7. Splattershot
8. squid bumper
9. studio headphones
10. Super Sea Snail
11. Takoroka mesh
12. Inkopolis floor
13. Inkopolis sign
14. Inkopolis wall
15. left Splatfest sign
16. right Splatfest sign

I may start preparing it later, a trader contacted me saying they had some of the same items that they were planning on offering you.
I'd rather that they have the first serve, then I'll give you the rest of what they don't have.

Last edited:
Thanks for your patience and sorry for the wait!
I misunderstood the trader and am now preparing your order. I'll notify when ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate's open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Seems I missed you, please notify when you're online.

Last edited:
Sorry I missed you, I had to do something. I'll be able to trade for the next couple of hours. If it says I'm offline, I'll check regularly so I don't miss you

I have Inkwell, Cece, and Vich?'s RVs if you still need to visit some. I'd probably be willing to buy you some stuff from them, too.

Thanks for the offer. After laying out the items, I think I may be missing a couple of items from making the room feel complete. I'm at work now and can't check what there is exactly but if there is I'll let you know

Back