Giveaway One Person's Unwanted is Another's Treasure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, If it’s no time to much I would like to ask for the following:
Cucco ornament, Bomb, Gossip Stone, Kapp'n's picture, Midna’s Mask, Nintendo DSi bench, Pink wood floor, Re-Tail clock, Re-Tail mat, Squid Bumper, and the Termina’s Moon.

Please and thank you! ^^

Hello, If it’s no time to much I would like to ask for the following:
Cucco ornament, Bomb, Gossip Stone, Kapp'n's picture, Midna’s Mask, Nintendo DSi bench, Pink wood floor, Re-Tail clock, Re-Tail mat, Squid Bumper, and the Termina’s Moon.

Please and thank you! ^^

It's totally fine! Those items have been sitting in my storage for awhile :LOL: When will you be available to collect the items?

.., i will be free around this time on thursday .

I'll see you later today at the stated time :)

I've added you back and opened my town gate for you. You may come on over to collect the desk mirror :)
yay !! heading over there now
Post automatically merged:

hm my internet isn't working and i ended up not returning with it ... maybe it wasn't meant to be ?

Last edited:
yay !! heading over there now
Post automatically merged:

hm my internet isn't working and i ended up not returning with it ... maybe it wasn't meant to be ?

No worries, the desk mirror is still in front of my station, and my gate's open. You can come on over to collect the item then I'll end the session, then you are immediately brought back to your town with the item :)

No worries, the desk mirror is still in front of my station, and my gate's open. You can come on over to collect the item then I'll end the session, then you are immediately brought back to your town with the item :)
ok !! i'll retry right now

Hi! Can i have one sloppy lamp, one Katie's pic, a round cushion and a pastel Low Table?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back