Giveaway One Person's Unwanted is Another's Treasure

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like the...
- Sloppy Sink
- Sloppy Lamp
- Felyne Guardian
and the Metal-and-wood Table

I'm SodaDog from Away. I'm in the BST/GMT (UTC 0+) timezone, available free from Monday-Thursday 7pm-12am while available from Friday 7pm-2am and Saturday-Sunday 2pm-12am.

I'd like the...
- Sloppy Sink
- Sloppy Lamp
- Felyne Guardian
and the Metal-and-wood Table

I'm SodaDog from Away. I'm in the BST/GMT (UTC 0+) timezone, available free from Monday-Thursday 7pm-12am while available from Friday 7pm-2am and Saturday-Sunday 2pm-12am.

Sure, I'm available now. May I have your friend code for me to register you as a friend on my console? My friend code is 4055-7060-2510 :)

Edit: Looks like I missed you by about 10-15 minutes. Based on the timezone you provided, the most suitable time for me would be Saturday or Sunday at 2PM. Let me know if you would like to do Saturday and Sunday and I'll make a note in my calendar :)

Last edited:
Sorry for missing yesterday. I'll try again at the same time today.

Hi can I get,
Garden wall
Lunar Horizon
Summit wall
Jail bars
Train seat
Shoe Boxes
World Map
Genji's Picture

If that's okay with you :)

Hi can I get,
Garden wall
Lunar Horizon
Summit wall
Jail bars
Train seat
Shoe Boxes
World Map
Genji's Picture

If that's okay with you :)

Yes, you can! I'm available this Sunday (November 1st) from 2PM-11PM (GMT+7). If the mentioned time is not convenient for you, let me know when you're next available and we can work on the scheduling :)

Is this still ongoing? I'd love to home the:

Desert island stool
Handbag
Item box
Pic of Katie

If still available!

Yes, it is still ongoing. I've been busy lately and not able to actively check up on my town every day at the moment but I'm available this Sunday (November 1st) from 2PM-11PM (GMT+7). Likewise, if the mentioned time is not convenient for you either, let me know when you're next available and we can work on the scheduling :)

Im available now :) My Friend code is 2037-3638-8998

I haven't been able to get on much since I'm busy with assignment deadlines and work. I'll be able to get on more in December. I'll gladly accommodate my time to trade with you then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back