• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Spending Bells?

GeorgiPig

Bells
Okay, I thought I knew how to use this site but then I pressed on to currency and it has a line through the word 'post' and says I've been spending bells? How am I spending bells?

Also to get things clear how do I change tbt into igb? So it's 1 tbt for 200k igbs? So how would I transfer it? What forum section would I ask?
Thank you! :D

When I edit it's is only to change spelling mistakes and to reword what im trying to say to make it clearer to the reader, but I'm 'spending' more than what I'm earning at times?

If you want to exchange Tbt into igb, you're going to have to find someone willing to buy your Tbt off you in exchange for that person's igb. I believe you'd ask in the Tbt marketplace and just hope someone is willing to trade with you. Good luck! ^_^

When I edit it's is only to change spelling mistakes and to reword what im trying to say to make it clearer to the reader, but I'm 'spending' more than what I'm earning at times?

Even so, if you click the time stamp next to it in your transaction log it will take you to the post if you want to see what I mean.

edits always recalculate your earnings, so any previous earnings from the post are removed before giving you the new total

if the post is longer, you'll earn more. if it's shorter, you'll earn less. same length will of course mean the earnings will just be the same as before

Last edited:
edits always recalculate your earnings, so any previous earnings from the post are removed before giving you the new total

if the post is longer, you'll earn more. if it's shorter, you'll earn less. same length will of course mean the earnings will just be the same as before

Oh! Thank you ever so much! I understand clearly now. :D

Back