Some of my Animal Crossing Murals

HumanResources

Bells
In an effort to avoid horrendously stretching the page they are all links. I assure you they don't go anywhere bad. :D Just DA and Photobucket.

BTW Awesome artist tributes are gifts that I give to Deviant Art members who show amazing talent... it's like an award... I base the mural off of either their avatar or one of their art pieces.

Awesome Artist Tribute #1

Awesome Artist Tribute #2

The Final Fantasy Xtreme Ladies

Rosario Vampire Heroine

That's just a few of the pieces I've done, I'll upload more at a later time.
(And of course all of the murals are for sale too.)

Very nice work. I see you've put much detail into them. Great job.

Have you ever thought about doing requests or anything?
You totally should! :D

These are pretty neat. I'm guessing you probably used Anicro Desapro, or something similar, to make murals from the original images? If not, that had to be a ton of work. ^^; Nice job, either way, they look great. =)

I remember my old Animal Crossing: Wild World towns and their murals... They look pretty cool in towns. =3

Why thank you for all of the nice comments!

Yeah when I make a mural I go all out, Anicro, PhotoShop, 32bit Color Picker. The works.

Anywho, I appreciate the comments.

Neko Yuki Pyrozanryu said:
Will you take requests for Shirts and stuff?
I started getting into making murals a long time ago but school got in the way... I took a lot of jobs at once when I did murals commercially so that business fell through.
Now that I've got a bit more time I may start taking requests. (Although shirts are kinda hard to do) ;)

But sure! Got a request? I'll probably most definately but unlikely sorta look at it.

To answer your question yes, I will do requests, but this is all dependant on the type of request as well as how many requests I've taken.

Thanks again for your interest! :3

Man... Now I want a DN mural >:) so... badly :0
(I'm not bothered to make it myself on CF... too much work unlike WW... XD)

Back