• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[Buying] Some artwork of me and my girlfriend in Animal Crossing <3

Aronthaer

Back from Hiatus (3/18/22)
Bells
Switch
8145-7039-9800
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Pink Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Feedback
100% (140) +
Hey! about a year and a half ago, I had some art commissioned of me and my girlfriend's Animal Crossing characters, to go in a scrapbook for our one year anniversary. To this day, she maintains that it's one of her favorite gifts she's ever received from me. I've been doing some christmas shopping, and one of the things that I thought she would like is a nice binder to keep her amiibo cards in! while trying to decide how to decorate it, I thought it would be really cool if I could have some more artwork done for the front cover. so I'm looking for people to draw our animal crossing characters! Post in this thread with some examples of your artwork and how much you charge, and I'll DM you if I'm interested! I wish I had the TBT to take everyone's commissions, but I don't, so if I don't pick you please don't feel discouraged! I love any and all artwork, I'm just functioning on a limited TBT budget right now.

I'm also interested in getting a nice background to put all of these screenshots on, so if anyone has expertise in that department, please let me know!

I'm going to post my favorite screenshots of us, and you're welcome to use any of them for your drawing! There's a few that I would really love done, so I'll put those screenshots in their own section, but please feel free to use any of them! If you decide to make artwork of a specific screenshot, let me know so you don't end up making the same thing as somebody else!

FEzrmZ9UUAMFiLj.jpg
FEzrmZMVUAYgAke.jpg
FEzsdbjVEAMvoH_.jpg
FEzsdbbVkAEc_Wl.jpg
EVYIl_qVAAAyZ0h (1).jpg
93110506_865240847285237_8747466282950983680_o.jpg
93407217_867342127075109_1420078761159688192_o.jpg
EWXYkn0UYAEIubW.jpg
EWXYkntU8AALBmm.jpg
EWXYkoRUwAAKMYv.jpg
EWXYyfBU4AEX56n.jpg
FEzrmZjVUAEiH9b.jpg

illustsmall.png

Lovely Artwork by Warrior!

FEzrmZfUUAYGofI.jpg

3-A70-EC91-430-E-4916-B895-E3465925-A34-F.png

Lovely piece by Iana.!

FEzsdbIUcAAdk_x.jpg

031CA724-BDD6-469C-84F2-DB25AD0CCD73.jpeg

Lovely artwork from Shendere!

FEzsdbBUUAElf2J.jpg

Aronthaer.jpg

Art by the very talented Zakira!

Last edited:
I just wanted to say these screenshots are 👏 so 👏 amazingly 😍 cute 👏! I'm so moved by your thoughtfulness!
I really wish I had the bandwidth to throw my art in the ring, but I will have to see how many projects I get through by December. I may check back in later...

I'm only taking RLC commissions at the moment, but thought I'd throw myself in as an option just in case.

I have experience making animal crossing themed scrapbook covers, here's one I did last year,

EYQsjFtXYAYtKHA

My modern style is more like digital painting, but that's just an example that I've drawn animal crossing scenes before. Below are some of my recent illsutrations.
Prices will vary a lot depending on number of characters in scene, background, etc. Please dm if you have any questions at all. I also fully understand that you are mostly looking for tbt comissions, so I understand entirely if you aren't interested! Hope you can get some wonderful art for your girlfriend either way.
comm_sheet_in_progress.png

I'm only taking RLC commissions at the moment, but thought I'd throw myself in as an option just in case.

I have experience making animal crossing themed scrapbook covers, here's one I did last year,

EYQsjFtXYAYtKHA

My modern style is more like digital painting, but that's just an example that I've drawn animal crossing scenes before. Below are some of my recent illsutrations.
Prices will vary a lot depending on number of characters in scene, background, etc. Please dm if you have any questions at all. I also fully understand that you are mostly looking for tbt comissions, so I understand entirely if you aren't interested! Hope you can get some wonderful art for your girlfriend either way.
comm_sheet_in_progress.png

Oooh, I absolutely love the artwork you've shared here! I think for now I'm gonna wait until after I get more of my christmas shopping done, but I will definitely keep you in mind if I'm not broke in a few weeks xD

Oooh, I absolutely love the artwork you've shared here! I think for now I'm gonna wait until after I get more of my christmas shopping done, but I will definitely keep you in mind if I'm not broke in a few weeks xD

That's no problem at all! The only thing I will say is if you wait until very close to christmas it will be more difficult for me to complete a full illustration with a background in a short space of time. I always aim to complete my commissions as quickly as possible, but for a bigger illustration, I would need the very minimum of a week to guarantee a finished illustration with a detailed background! I very much so understand this time of year it's hard to spend extra ^^;

If you are interested, one thing I always do with commissions is I let the buyer see a sketch before I begin rendering, as rendering takes me a long time and therefore I accept payment before I render but after we agree on the sketch, but if you want we can arrange the sketch so if you do buy it will make the process of me completing the image faster, this way there will be less rush if it is closer to christmas. There's also no pressure to buy even if we start the sketch process. No worries if you're not interested but send me a dm if you want to discuss! no pressure either way.

I have 3 pieces I'm working to finish a trade, but then I'd be free for more commissions. My art can be seen here in my art shop. I generally operate by a PWYW model.

omg this is so cute, i can try if you’d like c:
3-E06-EC4-D-94-CA-4-D65-8804-6-AD2439304-D6.png
i’m bad at pricing so if you’re interested pm me and we can come up with something! ><

omg this is so cute, i can try if you’d like c:
3-E06-EC4-D-94-CA-4-D65-8804-6-AD2439304-D6.png
i’m bad at pricing so if you’re interested pm me and we can come up with something! ><

Sent you a DM!

I haven't tried much cutesy art other than this pokemon one i did, but here's generally how my work is! You can also view my Instagram @toywand and the first highlight showcases more art as well :)
21-12-02-17-41-53-908_deco.jpg

These are more recent works this past week or two. The other art can be found in my highlight as well as these full sized :)

P.S. I've also never done art for others before or commissions so that's pretty new for me.

I haven't tried much cutesy art other than this pokemon one i did, but here's generally how my work is! You can also view my Instagram @toywand and the first highlight showcases more art as well :)

These are more recent works this past week or two. The other art can be found in my highlight as well as these full sized :)

P.S. I've also never done art for others before or commissions so that's pretty new for me.

I'm absolutely interested! I didn't get a notification or I would have gotten back to you sooner. If you DM me we can talk rates!

Back