• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Some of my Animal Crossing Murals

HumanResources

Bells
In an effort to avoid horrendously stretching the page they are all links. I assure you they don't go anywhere bad. :D Just DA and Photobucket.

BTW Awesome artist tributes are gifts that I give to Deviant Art members who show amazing talent... it's like an award... I base the mural off of either their avatar or one of their art pieces.

Awesome Artist Tribute #1

Awesome Artist Tribute #2

The Final Fantasy Xtreme Ladies

Rosario Vampire Heroine

That's just a few of the pieces I've done, I'll upload more at a later time.
(And of course all of the murals are for sale too.)

Very nice work. I see you've put much detail into them. Great job.

Have you ever thought about doing requests or anything?
You totally should! :D

These are pretty neat. I'm guessing you probably used Anicro Desapro, or something similar, to make murals from the original images? If not, that had to be a ton of work. ^^; Nice job, either way, they look great. =)

I remember my old Animal Crossing: Wild World towns and their murals... They look pretty cool in towns. =3

Why thank you for all of the nice comments!

Yeah when I make a mural I go all out, Anicro, PhotoShop, 32bit Color Picker. The works.

Anywho, I appreciate the comments.

Neko Yuki Pyrozanryu said:
Will you take requests for Shirts and stuff?
I started getting into making murals a long time ago but school got in the way... I took a lot of jobs at once when I did murals commercially so that business fell through.
Now that I've got a bit more time I may start taking requests. (Although shirts are kinda hard to do) ;)

But sure! Got a request? I'll probably most definately but unlikely sorta look at it.

To answer your question yes, I will do requests, but this is all dependant on the type of request as well as how many requests I've taken.

Thanks again for your interest! :3

Man... Now I want a DN mural >:) so... badly :0
(I'm not bothered to make it myself on CF... too much work unlike WW... XD)

Back