Some of my Animal Crossing Murals

Marcus said:
SAMwich said:
Hellsingrunner said:
SAMwich said:
I would request one but after hearing how long it takes you to do these things, I'd feel like I was wasting your time.

I think they're all absolutely amazing though! I love the FFX Girls one, keep it up!
NONSENSE!!

Please, it doesn't matter the subject matter I'm open for anything!
THe reason some of these things take so long is because of their simple complexity. For instance I did a Blue Devils mural, a 2x2 mural that only took an hour.

Got a request? Lay it on me!
Well, if you insist :p

I'll PM them to you now ^.^
That's one of those,"Well if you insist"'s when you're actually w00ping inside :p
*Gives Marcus medal* Excellent deduction on psychology :p

I'll wait till the weekend when I can transfer my Lawliet mule from CF then, I can give the pic ^_^

Nixie said:
Marcus said:
SAMwich said:
Hellsingrunner said:
SAMwich said:
I would request one but after hearing how long it takes you to do these things, I'd feel like I was wasting your time.

I think they're all absolutely amazing though! I love the FFX Girls one, keep it up!
NONSENSE!!

THe reason some of these things take so long is because of their simple complexity. For instance I did a Blue Devils mural, a 2x2 mural that only took an hour.

That's one of those,"Well if you insist"'s when you're actually w00ping inside :p
*Gives Marcus medal* Excellent deduction on psychology :p

I'll wait till the weekend when I can transfer my Lawliet mule from CF then, I can give the pic ^_^
Haha

*Pretends to look proud, gets home, takes it off and throws it onto his huge pile of Psychological medals* :p

Anyway, back on topic, I may request one one day, if that's ok :)

Marcus said:
SAMwich said:
Hellsingrunner said:
SAMwich said:

NONSENSE!!

It sure is ;)

SAMwich said:
Marcus said:
SAMwich said:
Hellsingrunner said:
SAMwich said:

NONSENSE!!

It sure is ;)
Haha, not surprised, this guy is a genius at the things.

SAMwich said:
I've sent in a request, I hope it's not too much to ask :/
*sends in image of the Taj Mahal*

Oh don't worry Sam, I'm sure he'll have no problem with yours compared to mine.

Hellsingrunner said:
Lessee...

The 1st one of Coco Bandicoot took only 8 hours...

The Giant Emote took only 4 hours

The FFX Girls took around 78 hours

The Rosario Vampire mural took around 16 hours.
There's that...

As for the other ones...

Awesome Artist Tribute #4 took around 10 hours

#3 Took 16 hours

The Sephiroth Pattern took about 45 minutes

And the Aerith mural took about and hour and a half.

OK HEY!
This may be a bump but really, I've notice the mods aren't strict about it...

ANYWHO!

I finished the first request on this site...

RUU_0015.jpg

Murals Specs:

Requester: SAMwich
Mural Size: 8x8 --- 22 Patterns
Palettes Used: #16
Time Spent: 30 minute prep time, 3 hour input time.
Tools Used: Anicro Desapro, Paint, Handmade C++ progran, Handmade Photoshop Palettes.
Sale Price: 200,000 bells (Or 200 TBT bells)
Difficulty: Easy

My thoughts: What piece of crap that I've made! This came out horridly... I apologize for defacing Lady Gaga... :'(
Anywho... it could use some touch ups but for the amount of time it took to shell out 22 patterns it went pretty well. :)

Requests are once again open.

Hellsingrunner said:
OK HEY!
This may be a bump but really, I've notice the mods aren't strict about it...

ANYWHO!

I finished the first request on this site...

RUU_0015.jpg

Murals Specs:

Requester: SAMwich
Mural Size: 8x8 --- 22 Patterns
Palettes Used: #16
Time Spent: 30 minute prep time, 3 hour input time.
Tools Used: Anicro Desapro, Paint, Handmade C++ progran, Handmade Photoshop Palettes.
Sale Price: 200,000 bells (Or 200 TBT bells)
Difficulty: Easy

My thoughts: What piece of crap that I've made! This came out horridly... I apologize for defacing Lady Gaga... :'(
Anywho... it could use some touch ups but for the amount of time it took to shell out 22 patterns it went pretty well. :)

Requests are once again open.
That's not true, it's amazing!

Hellsingrunner said:
Yeohkei said:
Hellsingrunner said:
You have natural talent.
Why thank you very much!

For a sec, I was offended... I thought you said: "Neutral talent" XD

I thought: "Well THAT'S not very nice!"

But seriously I appreciate the comment very much!
Ahah no, you're too good to be neutral! Now I can't wait to see what you make for my Pattern contest :p

Well thanks again!

As soon as I get your mural done for the contest I'll still have nothing in as far as requests go...
If people want a mural PM me for the love of Sam Adams!

(Note to mods: I do not consider this double posting as I am not posting within days of the previous post, I am not trying to bump my thread and I am posting valid information. If you aren't ok with this I do not mind simply editing past posts)

Now that that's outta the way, I'ma post my newest mural:

Yoko.jpg

Mural Specs;
Requester: SAMwich's contest
Original Artist: kotorikurama
Original Art: Link
Mural Size: 3x3 --- 9 Patterns 8 shown
Palettes Used: #15
Time Spent: 20 minute prep time, 3-4 hour input time.
Tools Used: Anicro Desapro, Photoshop, Anicro Murapro, Paint, C++, Handmade Photoshop Palettes.
Sale Price: 200,000 bells
Difficulty: Hard

My comments: This actually came out really well, it's well defined with lots of care taken to ensure proper tonality. (Here's hoping it wins!) <3

As always, if you are interested in purchasing my murals feel free to send me a PM.
Have a good day!

Hellsingrunner said:
(Note to mods: I do not consider this double posting as I am not posting within days of the previous post, I am not trying to bump my thread and I am posting valid information. If you aren't ok with this I do not mind simply editing past posts)

Now that that's outta the way, I'ma post my newest mural:

Yoko.jpg

Mural Specs;
Requester: SAMwich's contest
Original Artist: kotorikurama
Original Art: ]
Mural Size: 3x3 --- 9 Patterns 8 shown
Palettes Used: #15
Time Spent: 20 minute prep time, 3-4 hour input time.
Tools Used: Anicro Desapro, Photoshop, Anicro Murapro, Paint, C++, Handmade Photoshop Palettes.
Sale Price: 200,000 bells
Difficulty: Hard

My comments: This actually came out really well, it's well defined with lots of care taken to ensure proper tonality. (Here's hoping it wins!) <3

As always, if you are interested in purchasing my murals feel free to send me a PM.
Have a good day!
BOOBIES.

Back