• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Some cycling questions

jiny

( ´ ▽ ` ).。o♡
Bells
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Leif
Leif
Leif
Leif
Leif
Hi! I really want Del, Clyde, O'Hare and Buck out of my town. I was thinking of doing the cycling year method but I've been worrying if one of my other villagers will move out instead of the ones I want out.

Is the two days forward method good for this type of thing? Oh, I now have 10 villagers. Freya is moving in.

I want room for some other Dreamies but they are taking slots. So yeah, please help!

Yup 2 days should work, remember to talk to your villagers every 2 days. To make sure a good one isn't moving.

Last edited:
yeah go 2 days forward at a time for this kind of cycling.
Make sure to talk to at least 1 villager about 10 times until they are thinking to find who the mover is. (safest with 2 or 3, and just safest to just talk to everyone as much as you can, but do it until at least 1 villager is thinking)
Once you find the mover, wait for their ping by either save+quit and reload, or doing ping reset by swimming to far end of the map (wait 5 mins and come back, the other way is faster)

Back