• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Some art??? ;3; (Pricing help!)

ReubenPlaysACNL

buy me art pls
Bells
Hey there! It's been awhile since I've been on these forums, but I did some Animal Crossing art so I thought I'd stick this up here.

75f73296f50468dbec7a287138136ebc-d9ni2z3.png

Out of curiosity, would anyone pay for commissions of a similar style? (RLC or TBT, how much, etc etc) I was thinking I might open up shop for pixel art.

(Btw if anyone's interested in using this for anything/reposting this anywhere please ask me first!)
(Also I have a deviantArt here if anyone's interested in my other work ?w?)

Last edited:
Oh not the style but I seen some of your pieces on your da. I would totally buy if you offer some stuff like that. Got a huge dump of hs trash that needs to be recycled.

kwrXEAu.gif

Oh not the style but I seen some of your pieces on your da. I would totally buy if you offer some stuff like that. Got a huge dump of hs trash that needs to be recycled.

kwrXEAu.gif

:0 Cute fantroll!!

I wouldn't mind doing some HS stuff if you wanted, but I have no idea what a good price for anything would be in either currency. Have any suggestions?

There's a lot more than that! I have one that needs to be edit since he kinda resembles tavrous:
emerald_talksprite_5_18_by_zujina-d9ehb71.png

Probably just need to change his horns.

And it all depends on what type of HS stuff you're going to offer.
The animation with you did with the name or the room one?

I would totally commission you! Maybe 200-300 for a static sprite and more for animated? Never been too good at pricing ^^;

There's a lot more than that! I have one that needs to be edit since he kinda resembles tavrous:
emerald_talksprite_5_18_by_zujina-d9ehb71.png

Probably just need to change his horns.

And it all depends on what type of HS stuff you're going to offer.
The animation with you did with the name or the room one?

Homestuck animations are a lot of fun, but they take a lot of time; if I were to do either of those, it'd probably be RLC in currency, but I'm still gathering information, nothing's finalized yet.

I would totally commission you! Maybe 200-300 for a static sprite and more for animated? Never been too good at pricing ^^;

Yay! I really like your characters, I wouldn't mind doing something for them ^^ I hadn't considered animations, although that's totally feasible.

Alright, so I think I have a better idea of different styles/prices to try, but if anyone else has any input to give, feel free to put in your two cents! :)

Back