• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[Solved] What theme are the gold house exterior parts?

MattKimura

Bells
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Orange (Fruit)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Gold Super Mailbox
Dusty Scroll
Ancient Lantern
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
50 Envelopes
I unlocked gold exterior parts by reaching 300,000 and 500,000 HHA points. But what theme are the gold exterior parts? Are they worth more HHA points?

Last edited:
They're antique.

Oh thanks. Does this mean that antique theme gives the biggest points, since the house exterior is gold, and one of the furniture sets is gold?

I'm going for modern theme, I'm still thinking of going with antique instead, for it's rare sets that prob give huge HHA points

Last edited:
So, if I was going for a Harmonious theme, and I have scored high enough to earn all of the golden exterior parts, will selecting these new golden parts give me a diminished score for going off-theme?

[Golden Roof] - Antique/Toy Shop
[Golden Wall] - Antique/Trendy/Toy Shop
[Golden Fence] - Antique/Trendy/Toy Shop
[Golden Mailbox] - Antique/Toy Shop
[Arched Golden Door] - Rustic/Toy Shop
source: gamefaqs

golden exteriors and themes

So, if I was going for a Harmonious theme, and I have scored high enough to earn all of the golden exterior parts, will selecting these new golden parts give me a diminished score for going off-theme?

THIS is the same question I have..I have rustic theme...the gold rewards all are Toy or Antique -will changing an exterior them diminish my points? I did get the gold fence yesterday and no points were subtracted-yet..thanks in advance for help. (the fence is gorgeous,)

Back