• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Giveaway Solve a puzzle win a prize giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKAY puzzle 7 (can't believe it took me so long)

Okay number the bags 1 to a hundred and preform an Nth break down (take one coin from each bag according to number I.e. one from bag one two from bag two three from bag three and so on) then weigh the mass for my one scale use, then subtract what would be the mass of all 1 ounce coins which is 5050 (1+2+3 ect ect) what ever is left is which bag it is such as if it was bag 1 that was gold the remainder would be .1, or if it was bag 48 the remainder would be .48
I feel accomplished.

Close enough, I'll take that as the correct answer!

Close enough, I'll take that as the correct answer!

Sorry I know I don't make much sense, when I'm excited and trying to explain stuff ^w^ hopefully others will be able to make it out. Basically its just finding how much gold you put in the end pile, cause each one would give the .1 in weight giving you the remainder.

Sorry I know I don't make much sense, when I'm excited and trying to explain stuff ^w^ hopefully others will be able to make it out. Basically its just finding how much gold you put in the end pile, cause each one would give the .1 in weight giving you the remainder.

You made perfect sense. It's just that there was slightly more to the answer where I found the puzzle. However, since it is close enough to the answer I am accepting it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! Is number 3 corn-on-the-cobb?

Yes, that is correct!

- - - Post Merge - - -

is puzzle number 2 a candle?

yes, that is correct!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back