Auction SOLD FOR 15M, ANNOUNCING JACKPOT WINNER SHORTLY...

HA! SIKE!

Last minute bid!
(Reminds me of the old ebay days..lol)

15mil!

ron-moved.gif

(sorry odan..)

Last edited:
I got the last post at 5:00pm PST!!

YES!!

Super-Saiyan.gif

Regardless of if your pockets are deeper, I got the last bid!

Fair and square!

Last edited:
Your bid was 17:00:30.

Buzzer is 17:00:00 not 17:00:59

The exact second was never specified!

It just said 5:00pm PST which means the last possible bid can be posted at 5:59pm PST!

As long as it's before 5:01pm PST, it counts.

Last edited:
That's not how an auction works LOL If it's stated at 5:00 pm, then it ends 5:00:00 not 5:59:00

Did joo learn time bro?

On online bidding sites, yes, technically it would be exactly on 5:00..
but some forum auctions i've participated in and lost due to people posting bids at the last millisecond..

So in the end, it doesn't matter either way. It's up to Neox.

Last edited:
I said it reminded me of ebay because of the last minute floods of bids that people would throw in to try and jack the auction..

It was more of a joke than anything..

And.. you're getting a little hostile man.. Chill.. lol.

Last edited:
You've lost.
Legitimately.
It's annoying and shameful to have to see and deal with this.

I don't see any shame in it. We're simply competing for an item on a game.

lol.

If you're concerned about shame on the internet, then.. how have you survived this long?

welcome_to_the_internet.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let's just stop here. It's up to the OP.

Last edited:
Going to have to ask both of you to calm down here. The back and forth between you two isn't helping anything. Personally, I would say that Von won as his post was the last one registered at 5:00PM by the forum timestamp.

Ultimately though, it's not my call, and I would say it's up to the auctioneer to make the call. So hang tight guys and stop posting in here until the call has been made. Don't start attacking each other through PMs either.

Going to have to ask both of you to calm down here. The back and forth between you two isn't helping anything. Personally, I would say that Von won as his post was the last one registered at 5:00PM by the forum timestamp.

Ultimately though, it's not my call, and I would say it's up to the auctioneer to make the call. So hang tight guys and stop posting in here until the call has been made. Don't start attacking each other through PMs either.

I understand. Sorry for causing trouble.

Like you said, we'll just have to wait and see what Neo decides.

Regardless of the outcome though, I'd like to apologize Pidjiken for any hostile things I may have said.

I would say Von wins.
It doesn't matter because despite you going on 5PM PST, Von got the Bid just before that, and if the OP decides against that, he also got the last bid on 5PM PST. The OP can opt to either sell for 17m or 15m, his choice. But as you posted after 5PM PST anyway pidgi you would have gone over time by seconds/miliseconds.

Back