Auction SOLD FOR 15M, ANNOUNCING JACKPOT WINNER SHORTLY...

I want in!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Seconds! "A pun" haha you said to have a pun in it! So there's two!

Entering the giveaway ^^

2nd entry: No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery

When the electricity went off at school during a storm the students were de-lighted

Last edited:
Entry

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He's all right now.

2nd Entry?.. Let's give this a go..

•"I used to play sports. Then I realized you can buy trophies. Now I am good at everything."

•"If I ever saw an amputee getting hanged, I'd probably just start calling out letters."

•"A drunk driver is very dangerous. So is a drunk backseat driver if he's persuasive. "Dude, make a left." "Those are trees. Trust me."

•"When you have a fat friend there are no see-saws, only catapults."

•"Saying, 'I'm sorry' is the same as saying, ' I apologize.'... Except when you're at a funeral."

•"Swimming is a confusing sport, because sometimes you do it for fun, and other times you do it to not die. And when I'm swimming, sometimes I'm not sure which one it is."

•"The worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades."

•"I was walking in the park and this guy waved at me. Then he said, 'I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else.' I said, 'I am.'"

•"I think that when you get dressed in the morning, sometimes you're really making a decision about your behavior for the day. Like if you put on flipflops, you're saying: 'Hope I don't get chased today.' 'Be nice to people in sneakers.'"

•"'Sort of' is such a harmless thing to say... sort of. It's just a filler. Sort of... it doesn't really mean anything. But after certain things, sort of means everything. Like... after "I love you"... or "You're going to live"... or "It's a boy!"

•"I feel stupid when I write the word banana. Its like, how many na's are on this thing? "Cause I'm like 'Bana... keep going. Bananana... damn."

•"I was making pancakes the other day and a fly flew into the kitchen. And that's when I realized that a spatula is a lot like a fly swatter. And a crushed fly is a lot like a blueberry. And a roommate is a lot like a fly eater."

•"If I have to move up in a building, I choose the elevator over the escalator. Because one time I was riding the escalator and I tripped. I fell down the stairs for an hour and a half."

•"I went into a clothes store and a lady came up to me and said "if you need anything, I'm Jill". I've never met anyone with a conditional identity before."

•"A quick way to start a conversation is to say something like "What's your favorite color?" A quick way to end a conversation is to say something like "What's your favorite color... person?"

•"I like parties, but I don't like pi?atas because the pinata promotes violence against flamboyant animals. Hey, there's a donkey with some pizzazz. Let's kick its ass. What I'm trying to say is, don't make the same Halloween costume mistake that I did."

•"I got some new pajamas with pockets in 'em. Which is great, because before that, I used to have to hold stuff when I slept. But now I'm like, 'Where's my planner? There it is. "Keep sleeping." All right, perfect.'"

•"I like clothes, you know. I dig fabrics. One of my favorite clothing patterns is camouflage. Because when you're in the woods it makes you blend in. But when you're not it does just the opposite. It's like, 'Hey, there's an *******.' But when you're in the woods you're like, 'Is there an ******* out here?' They look like trees."

•"I like to use 'I Can't Believe it's Not Butter' on my toast in the morning, because sometimes when I eat breakfast, I like to be incredulous. How was breakfast? Unbelievable."

•"I like fruit baskets because it gives you the ability to mail someone a piece of fruit without appearing insane. Like, if someone just mailed you an apple you'd be like 'Huh? What the hell is this?', but if it's in a fruit basket you're like 'This is nice!.'"

Courtesy of one of my favorite comedians, Demetri Martin~ :D

Last edited:
entering teh giveaway. so givey!

somebody post so I can post my second entry D:<

Last edited:
Entered the giveaway!

- - - Post Merge - - -

So one time I was knitting, and my friend told me to make sure I don't break apart the fabric of the universe!

i'm gonna enter ;>

- - - Post Merge - - -

<i>...i guess the exit must be pretty lonely. heh heh heh horf.

umm okay don't double post guys, if you guys want to enter twice just put in a pun. i'll do it raffle style with the number generator, so it won't be based on comment number

Highest Bid: 5.5 mil

Entry post
I'm bad at puns so uh... I made Walt's catchphrase KangaPOO. Is that close enough to a pun?

Back