• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Soda or Pop?

what do you call it?

• Soda

Votes: 63 61.2%
  • Pop

Votes: 19 18.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 20.4%

• Total voters
Soda but back home everyone calls soda Coke regardless of brand. For example Sprite, Dr Pepper, etc.. Are all called Coke.

soda. we learnt a ton of different words for it in school (fizzy drinks, soda, pop, and combinations like soda pop etc lmao idek) but i just use the one i hear more often than the others, n that's soda.

In the UK it is known as pop or fizzy drink, I more often than not use the branded name....Fanta, Pepsi, etc.

Usually pop or fizzy pop/fizzy drink since I'm in the UK but sometimes I jokingly call it soda.

Soda. I've never heard anyone say pop when referring to soda in my life.

I never heard of anyone calling it pop until now. And I've been saying soda all my life, so soda it is!

Back