• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

So who's your favorite villager?

i don't think i could pick one favorite villager to be a favorite, there are quite a few i love! flo, egbert, and ruby have to be favorites. i started off with egbert and ruby in my town, and flo later moved in. initially i didn't like flo a whole lot, but she definitely grew on me and now i love her

Diana! She was one of my originals and my favorite villager. I stopped playing for like 2 years when she moved away LOL.
I also really love Monique, Tiffany & Gigi.

I've got quite a few, I like Skye, Lyman, Flo, Butch and several others, XD

Molly is definitely my No. 1 favorite!

My other favorites are Stitches, Phoebe, Marshal, Kid Cat, Francine, and Chief. :)

Everyone else in my town is pretty great too. :D

Last edited:
I'm going to have to say Chief. He looks so cute, I usually try to get him first as a dreamie ;P

Oh man. I love Hazel, Graham, and Benjamin so much right now. They're not the prettiest to look at lol, but they're so unique. Among the upper tiers though, I love Marshal, Lucky, and Bob. Also like a lot of the smugs

Except Julian. No. I like his house though -_-

I have only been playing this game since December.. so 8ish months total about I want to say. I have never ever played another animal crossing game or knew what it was before I got New Leaf. I am still meeting a buuunch of new characters for the first time, but I think right now O'Hare and Olivia are my two favorites. Although Marina is moving in tomorrow and I think she is going to be one of my new favs. I like her and Zucker as a pair, excited they are going to be pretty close neighbors in my village.

Back