So who's your favorite villager?

i don't think i could pick one favorite villager to be a favorite, there are quite a few i love! flo, egbert, and ruby have to be favorites. i started off with egbert and ruby in my town, and flo later moved in. initially i didn't like flo a whole lot, but she definitely grew on me and now i love her

Diana! She was one of my originals and my favorite villager. I stopped playing for like 2 years when she moved away LOL.
I also really love Monique, Tiffany & Gigi.

I've got quite a few, I like Skye, Lyman, Flo, Butch and several others, XD

Molly is definitely my No. 1 favorite!

My other favorites are Stitches, Phoebe, Marshal, Kid Cat, Francine, and Chief. :)

Everyone else in my town is pretty great too. :D

Last edited:
I'm going to have to say Chief. He looks so cute, I usually try to get him first as a dreamie ;P

Oh man. I love Hazel, Graham, and Benjamin so much right now. They're not the prettiest to look at lol, but they're so unique. Among the upper tiers though, I love Marshal, Lucky, and Bob. Also like a lot of the smugs

Except Julian. No. I like his house though -_-

I have only been playing this game since December.. so 8ish months total about I want to say. I have never ever played another animal crossing game or knew what it was before I got New Leaf. I am still meeting a buuunch of new characters for the first time, but I think right now O'Hare and Olivia are my two favorites. Although Marina is moving in tomorrow and I think she is going to be one of my new favs. I like her and Zucker as a pair, excited they are going to be pretty close neighbors in my village.

Back