• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

So what accomplishments have you achived in AC?

Ti4558

Bells
Have you made a perfect town, payed of your house, completed the entire museum, Gotten a new brige, fountain, and Windmill/Lighthouse by donating to the town Fund, or obtained all the golden tools by yourself?

I've made a perfect town, paid off my whole house, completed the paintings, and bugs in the museum (nearly done fossils and fish) - I have the new bridge, fountain and Windmill. And i have gotten the Gold Slingshot, Shovel, Watering can, Axe, and Net by myself (I had a friend give me the golden rod)

Here you can check out my town

I'll be remaking a thread in a day or two. I have a path going around town and also cherry blossoms make it look pretty.

In City Folk, I have a fully upgraded house, Nookington's, fish and fossils completed at the museum with bugs nearly complete, a bridge, fountain and lighthouse, plus a golden rod, silver and golden slingshot, golden shovel, silver and golden axe and every fruit.

Well in my previous town I almost had all that I needed. I had almost completed the museum, because Redd's a ***** and only gives me fake paintings, I had decent amount of hybrids, I had all the golden tools except the golden axe because Serena is also a *****, I upgraded my house to the fullest and I got the windmill. Still, I didn't like the town's layout, the neighbors or my house so I started a new town.

In CF, I completed the museum (minus the tarantula, still working on it), paid off all my houses, got a perfect town, planted thousands of hybrids and earned every golden tool minus the net and axe.

In WW, I completed the fossil and painting collections, scored a perfect town and spawned all the hybrids.

In CityFolk, Have biggest house upgrade possible(have to pay off), nookington's store, working on hybrids, museum, and prefect town. I have little to no grass in my town.

I have Wild World but I don't play it much at anymore and I don't have the right wifi connection for it.

I've paid off my entire house, gotten all the golden tools (completed fish and bugs in museum), and I have about 4 million bells in my account (at least I think so last time I checked).

And I've accomplished this with no cheats or time traveling or anything, I hate cheating.

I still have to get a bunch of paintings for the museum but they're not very easy to find.

Back