So, for the people that is not going trick or treating

not much tbh. i'll prob stop by the mall to pick something up, go home and work on some assignments, watch a movie or some shows (not necessarily scary ones tho)

I have a horrible stomach ache (im not sick though) so ill be laying in my bed enjoying myself. If it gets better in the coming hours I'll kick back and relax eating some candy I bought from the store and watching videos. I just wish Halloween wasn't on a Monday honestly.

Last edited:
Doing homework and watching anime

Lol, well it doesn't matter, our school's doing a "trunk or treat" so we get candy anyway :)

I'm gonna watch some horror films (if I can be bothered) and that's about it. Going out a little later for dinner, so I'll probably just enjoy seeing those that have been dressing up, assuming there will be any.

I'll hand out candy and watch some movies. Rosemary's Baby is probably on the docket (I tend to watch it every Halloween) but I might pop Hausu in as well because it's amazing.

Most likely stay at home and eat the candy that was supposed to be for trick-or-treaters and watch Halloween movies. We don't get much trick-or-treaters because my apartment is located really far away the rest of this place. It would be nice to hang out with friends but most of them have other important things to do tonight (like school fundraisers, work, etc.)

I will be eating a ton of candy and watching non-scary Halloween movies! Also passing out candy to trick or treaters and playing with my beautiful kitties! All in all a solid night! ^-^

Roasting them on my blog and when they're here I'll go throw vegetables and frying pans at them.

Terrifying!

I was going to start and finish a presentation due tomorrow, but apparently the assignment got pushed back until the second marking period. So now all I have to worry about is a test on Wednesday on Punnet Squares.

Back