So, for the people that is not going trick or treating

I'm going to see the the 1923 silent version of The Hunchback of Notre Dame with live organ at the symphony. It'll be fun! ^^

Me and my husband ordered pizza, watched Scooby Doo on zbie island and Sherlock Holmes and the Abominable Bride, whole occasionally handing out candy

ok, I also watched this
HUbbBrO.jpg

^That looks like my type of movie lol.

I stayed in and played ACNL, got all of the creepy set. Watched some spoopy let's plays. Same old same old. \o/

I didn't do anything special lmao, I played CAH with my friends and we used a Halloween deck though ^^

I watched Silent Hill 1 playthrough. Still not done though because I'm currently having midterms.

I spent all night watching horror movies. I really shouldn't have done...the neighbours were up having a party until really late so I wouldn't have got to sleep until the early hours anyway I guess. But due to being up so late I never hear my alarm at 5am and ended up anhour late for a hospital appointment. Pretty sure my consultant thought I was out all night getting drunk of something, rather than sitting at home stuffing my face ;)

celebrate samhain and chow down on soul cakes the next day after leaveing them out for the spirits (today)
handed out candy to children
got more witch cauldrons in acnl
i hung out with my boyfreind too.

i didint get a witch hat so im kinda sad.

Back