Smash Bros Smash Wii U Tournament #8

I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow. I told that to Navi and we were supposed to play yesterday but they were never online. :/ I get back Sunday so it might take a while if Navi doesn't come back on.

Beat Navi 3-1. I've now successfully terrorized the entire loser's bracket.

I know I still have to play with Akat (still on vacation btw) but I felt like starting the new tournament anyways.

I know I still have to play with Akat (still on vacation btw) but I felt like starting the new tournament anyways.

I knew you were still on vacation, so I didn't send any VMs regarding the match yet. I was actually thinking of starting the next tournament, but I see that you beat me to it.

Akat won 3-1 (It was really 5-1 but 2 of those games were just unbearably laggy. You also used pretty much all of Wii Fit Trainer's absolute worst matchups. ;_; Amazed I won against Kirby since that's the #1 worst MU.)
Either way
AKAT IS THE WINNER!
tumblr_n0vpqykCh81rpr1iko1_500.gif

(Finally this thing is over.)

Akat won 3-1 (It was really 5-1 but 2 of those games were just unbearably laggy. You also used pretty much all of Wii Fit Trainer's absolute worst matchups. ;_; Amazed I won against Kirby since that's the #1 worst MU.)
Either way
AKAT IS THE WINNER!
tumblr_n0vpqykCh81rpr1iko1_500.gif

(Finally this thing is over.)

I don't really remember character MUs since I haven't played online smash in ages. Either way, I'm glad to see that this tournament is over. It really should've ended a month ago tbh. GGs anyways though. I really should get into Smash again.

Back