Smash Bros Smash Wii U Tournament #8

It says Jav posted but I can't see it. This thread is all kinds of glitched out.

Last edited:
This is taking way too long. My last match was about a month ago. I think that the 48 hour time frame needed to be enforced more otherwise people would just forget the tournament. (which is what is happening now)

This is taking way too long. My last match was about a month ago. I think that the 48 hour time frame needed to be enforced more otherwise people would just forget the tournament. (which is what is happening now)

it's even worse when the face running the place forgets about it

When you forgot about this

oops
zUAbMDb.gif

Rush isn't responding. ;_;
Also Zig pls fix the bracket

My bro got salty cause the bracket was wrong so he honestly doesn't even care anymore
Plus the person organizing this is just making so many train accidents right now

If this tourney is still going on as planned I'll let my bro know cause he kinda ditched at this point lol

My bro got salty cause the bracket was wrong so he honestly doesn't even care anymore
Plus the person organizing this is just making so many train accidents right now

If this tourney is still going on as planned I'll let my bro know cause he kinda ditched at this point lol

He said he would be on at 8:30 CST but it's almost 9:00.
Did he actually quit?

Those battles with Rush were so close omg.
But those battles were good, would've been better if there wasn't as much lag. (Those were probably the laggiest matches I've had this entire tournament. ;_;)
#SoloWiiFitTrainerIsLife
Also shoutouts to Rush for being the only person in losers to take a game off of me.

Last edited:
Those battles with Rush were so close omg.
But those battles were good, would've been better if there wasn't as much lag. (Those were probably the laggiest matches I've had this entire tournament. ;_;)
#SoloWiiFitTrainerIsLife
Also shoutouts to Rush for being the only person in losers to take a game off of me.

Who won?

Me.
Loser's round 1 to loser's finals and still going strong. :cool:

Very nice! That's basically me when I entered my first Smash tournament here. :p I'm glad this tournament hasn't been completely forgotten. I probably would've made a new tournament thread if there was still no progress. Will I be facing you in the finals or Navi? Time will decide.

Is PK unstoppable? Not even Prime himself could stop him at this point.

Back