• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Smash Bros Smash Wii U Tournament #8

I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow. I told that to Navi and we were supposed to play yesterday but they were never online. :/ I get back Sunday so it might take a while if Navi doesn't come back on.

Beat Navi 3-1. I've now successfully terrorized the entire loser's bracket.

I know I still have to play with Akat (still on vacation btw) but I felt like starting the new tournament anyways.

I know I still have to play with Akat (still on vacation btw) but I felt like starting the new tournament anyways.

I knew you were still on vacation, so I didn't send any VMs regarding the match yet. I was actually thinking of starting the next tournament, but I see that you beat me to it.

Akat won 3-1 (It was really 5-1 but 2 of those games were just unbearably laggy. You also used pretty much all of Wii Fit Trainer's absolute worst matchups. ;_; Amazed I won against Kirby since that's the #1 worst MU.)
Either way
AKAT IS THE WINNER!
tumblr_n0vpqykCh81rpr1iko1_500.gif

(Finally this thing is over.)

Akat won 3-1 (It was really 5-1 but 2 of those games were just unbearably laggy. You also used pretty much all of Wii Fit Trainer's absolute worst matchups. ;_; Amazed I won against Kirby since that's the #1 worst MU.)
Either way
AKAT IS THE WINNER!
tumblr_n0vpqykCh81rpr1iko1_500.gif

(Finally this thing is over.)

I don't really remember character MUs since I haven't played online smash in ages. Either way, I'm glad to see that this tournament is over. It really should've ended a month ago tbh. GGs anyways though. I really should get into Smash again.

Back