• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

Heard about this guy. His name is Mariotehplumber apparently. He's already spent over $40K on amiibos alone. Where he gets that money, I don't even know.

Also, this guy is a huge idiot. Just take a look at his Twitter page (NSFW).
https://twitter.com/mariotehplumber
WARNING: HE SAYS **** 157 TIMES
And keep your volume down.

Last edited:
Well, the Marth amiibo is finally being restocked. It was announced in today's Nintendo Direct, if someone didn't hear about it or didn't watch it. If I can find him this time, I'll see about picking him up, since after Ness, Sonic, Ike and Shulk, Marth is the one I want the most.

I played For Glory for the first time today.
First match was against a japanese player using DeDeDe and the stage was Yoshi's Island. After a few minutes, he accidentally jumped off of the edge, and soon backslashed off the edge accidentally. (I was Shulk.) Then we just spammed our crouch for half a minute. XD I ended up losing but it was fun.
Next match was against a Mario at Garden of Hope. I lost bad.
Third match I switched to Villager and I played against Zero Suit Samus at Yoshi's Island... again. I won that match, my first win!
Fourth match was Mario... again... at Garden of Hope... again... Does For Glory usually have as little variety as this? Anyways I lost.
Final match I did I was Wii Fit Trainer and he was Little Mac. He side-B'd off the edge, and I won pretty quickly from there.

Having a lot of fun collecting trophies.
Already have 4 boxes filled up and a ton being very close to completion!

tumblr_n8r8w7ANnP1syr8dpo1_1280.jpg

about time mr krabs was confirmed

nah they been had mr krabs
558913_10200777841785714_1113181741_n.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

also anyone wanna play a few on wii u? hmu
Cooking-Okasan

Back