• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

Well, the Marth amiibo is finally being restocked. It was announced in today's Nintendo Direct, if someone didn't hear about it or didn't watch it. If I can find him this time, I'll see about picking him up, since after Ness, Sonic, Ike and Shulk, Marth is the one I want the most.

I played For Glory for the first time today.
First match was against a japanese player using DeDeDe and the stage was Yoshi's Island. After a few minutes, he accidentally jumped off of the edge, and soon backslashed off the edge accidentally. (I was Shulk.) Then we just spammed our crouch for half a minute. XD I ended up losing but it was fun.
Next match was against a Mario at Garden of Hope. I lost bad.
Third match I switched to Villager and I played against Zero Suit Samus at Yoshi's Island... again. I won that match, my first win!
Fourth match was Mario... again... at Garden of Hope... again... Does For Glory usually have as little variety as this? Anyways I lost.
Final match I did I was Wii Fit Trainer and he was Little Mac. He side-B'd off the edge, and I won pretty quickly from there.

Having a lot of fun collecting trophies.
Already have 4 boxes filled up and a ton being very close to completion!

I accidentally quit a match and now I'm angry bc I've got a mark on my records
fml fml fml

tumblr_n8r8w7ANnP1syr8dpo1_1280.jpg

about time mr krabs was confirmed

nah they been had mr krabs
558913_10200777841785714_1113181741_n.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

also anyone wanna play a few on wii u? hmu
Cooking-Okasan

Back