• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop {Small Shop} Lunelle♪'s TBT Shop {OPEN}

Sure ^^
I'll try to see if we can do it today, if not then definitely tomorrow! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Playing another game atm~

But I'll keep checking this post :3

Hey I am home now. Do you want to do it today or would tomorrow work better?

FC: 1607-6902-4636
Town: Boggwood
Mayor: Gruzner
TBT/IGB: 25/5mil

Please and thank you in advance!

FC: 1607-6902-4636
Town: Boggwood
Mayor: Gruzner
TBT/IGB: 25/5mil

Please and thank you in advance!

^^ sure, if you're available now, I can trade now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Leave your orders c:
Taking a break for a bit <3

FC: 1049-2679-5495
Town: Belwood
Mayor: Craig
TBT/IGB: 25/5 mil

Town is a WIP and ive created a space for bell dropping just below the train station ^_^

FC: 1049-2679-5495
Town: Belwood
Mayor: Craig
TBT/IGB: 25/5 mil

Town is a WIP and ive created a space for bell dropping just below the train station ^_^

Sure ^^ I'm doing something atm, but I will vm when I'm ready for trade <3

updates: My 2nd game seems to have gotten bricked, it won't read at all, so I've lost lunelle it seems :/ currently trying to see if I can recover it, but preparing for the worst lol.

So I decided to reopen this shop and make more TBT in preparations in case I have to make a whole new town :c

- - - Post Merge - - -

updates: My 2nd game seems to have gotten bricked, it won't read at all, so I've lost lunelle it seems :/ currently trying to see if I can recover it, but preparing for the worst lol.

So I decided to reopen this shop and make more TBT in preparations in case I have to make a whole new town :c

FC: 0619-3598-3960
Town Name: Everbud
Mayor: Andy
TBT/IGB: 15 TBT for 3 Mil :)

Hiya
mini-graphics-hearts-154474.gif

Sorry about that was busy; I'm available now if you are ^^

Back