Smash Bros Sm4sh for Wii U Tournament #3 (Prime wins)

When must round 3 be played by? I ask because Rhino and I might have an issue with timezone differences on weekdays.

edit: we might be able to fit it in actually

Last edited:
When must round 3 be played by? I ask because Rhino and I might have an issue with timezone differences on weekdays.

edit: we might be able to fit it in actually

48 hours per round so technically thursday. I'll be PMing people who need to complete their matches in the loser bracket as well.

I've been trying to complete my match but Jarrad has not been online in 2 days.

When was the deadline for the loser's bracket round 1? Also does round two of the loser's bracket have the same deadline on Thursday?

Good game Superpenguin! Let me know when you can play again in the future! (I gotta do hw now lol)

"Final Destination, Battlefield, Smashville, Duck Hunt, Town and City, Lylat Cruise, Halberd, Delfino Plaza, and Castle Siege, or any omega stages"

Yeah, it was omega Mario Circuit and Town and City. Won 2-0 and had a lot of fun matches afterwards! ^_-

"Final Destination, Battlefield, Smashville, Duck Hunt, Town and City, Lylat Cruise, Halberd, Delfino Plaza, and Castle Siege, or any omega stages"
Yes I was mistaken haha I'm still figuring out what the omega stages look like. Had a good run through the tournament! I will donate later on when I get the funds! :D

Now that I look at the stages, why is Delfino Plaza there, but not other traveling stages like Skyloft and Wuhu Island? I usually just go for omega stages or the AC stages anyways, but I'm curious as to why.

I'm guessing today is the last day for Round 1 Losers since it's a part of the second round of matches.

Yeah Losers Round 1 and Winners Round 2 match results are due today. If Emmatheweirdo is still sick and unable to play I'm going to forfeit the round to Prime.

Winners 3 and Losers 2 match results are due in on or before thursday

Last edited:
Back