Smash Bros Sm4sh for Wii U Tournament #3 (Prime wins)

in b4 falcon ditto 4 grand finals

If Prime beats out Glake it's going to be a falcon fest.

literally all the best players use falcon and i cant even

real men play falcon (mainly because he's the most melee-esque and it's melee cast or bust as far as I'm concerned)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Giving Emma a few more hours...

Last edited:
So if Emma's still not ready before Losers Round 2 is over, Do I go up?

yeah, but Losers 2 is over thursday but hopefully you won't have to wait that long :

giving her until 7:00PM EST before giving the round to Prime.

Last edited:
If Prime beats out Glake it's going to be a falcon fest.

real men play falcon (mainly because he's the most melee-esque and it's melee cast or bust as far as I'm concerned)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Giving Emma a few more hours...

Well guys, get a ready for a Falcon vs Falcon finals because I've never been comfortable with the MU against him. I might have to press the panic button and pull out a scrubby Sheik or Diddy ;) lol

got the whole bracket lookin' like harvey birdman

harvey-birdman-2.jpg

HELL YEAH! I like it!

Last edited:
I'm pretty damn sure that you're better than me Prime but I definitely play towards skill level in falcon dittos if that makes any sense. Like I feel like I play better if it's more intense and I know you're better than me.
~just don't laugh at me if we end up playing and I drop guaranteed follow up stuff like stomp to knee and such~

Last edited:
I'm pretty damn sure that you're better than me Prime but I definitely play towards skill level in falcon dittos if that makes any sense. Like I feel like I play better if it's more intense and I know you're better than me.
~just don't laugh at me if we end up playing and I drop guaranteed follow up stuff like stomp to knee and such~

make sure u 2 choose the f-zero omega stage

Back