Smash Bros Sm4sh for Wii U Tournament #3 (Prime wins)

***** best of 5 get back here lol

edit: o well idc u win :p

Last edited:
whoops :eek: is it BO5? Let's continue then. This is only losers semis tho right? Okasans post says only Losers Finals Winners Finals Grand Finals are BO5 oO

whoops :eek: is it BO5? Let's continue then. This is only losers semis tho right? Okasans post says only Losers Finals Winners Finals Grand Finals are BO5 oO

i am stupid sorry ahaha sorry for confrontation :-}

Last edited:
I think your match is supposed to be best of 3.

"All games are best of 3 except for the following matches which are best of 5: Winners Finals, Losers Finals, Grand Finals"

welcome back fam
JIdkr9D.gif

I took a trip to DQ....

so sorry Prime and Phil. have a good ditto.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also I'll be goddamned if I don't get another best of 5 set against both of y'all for friendlies/money match though because I'm really disappointed in myself for letting this happen lol

I'll just split the prize 50/50 between Prime and Phil because I goof'd this hard

Last edited:
k I'm fine with that. Don't feel that bad, Okasan. Was still a nice tourney and I'll be happy to join the next one :)

yeah I meant 75/25
50/50 would be silly and there wouldn't be a true winner...

try to get it in in the next day or two if you guys can.

Well played man, Falcons ruled this tournament. :cool:
(now I'm rich in bells, what to do)

Well deserved man, well deserved. I'm happy that I managed to take at least 2 matches off you in Tourney #4. These sets helped me improve on Falcon Dittos alot, thanks for that :D

I'll divide it up tomorrow and send you yalls bells. pro tip: use your new bells to money match me because im pissed that I messed up <3

Back