Smash Bros Sm4sh for Wii U Tournament #3 (Prime wins)

Look kid if you want to play right now I'll play you but it won't be a tournament match... if that will help you process that the round was forfeited...

Last edited:
*Also sometimes timezones don't make a huge difference. I live in PST timezone and I stay up pretty late. I didn't sleep for 30ish hours a couple days ago because I was doing hw, art, and theming up my laptop. Lol you should just have good communication skills

ugh, who cares, I'll just be dq'd. Still don't get why you can't just play a match though.

Oh geez I guess no third round T____T

0-2 Jer wins D:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I won against PandaNikita 2-0. gg!
If I didn't fall of the platform in the first round I might have had a chance lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

off*

yeah its just best of 3 not first to 3 :l SD's are rough!
Yeah I know haha oh wells that was fun, at least I wasn't up against Jav. Actually got in some KOs : D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I just remembered the losers bracket, thank you for adding that Okasan!

Okasan beat Jerey 2-0. Good game! It was very intense! I was shaking the whole time, aha;;

Donating 70 tbt so I'll equal to a 100 donation instead of a 30 lolz

Good luck to everyone left!

omg its gonna be jer vs sock the ultimate battle of the decade

who's to say sock's going to beat me?? Gee thx ://

I'm sure me and sock are going to need a 24 hour extension our times don't really match

Does anyone happen to have a capture card? It would be really awesome if we could make the final matches available for everyone to watch. It could be a huge event!

my bf has a capture card c: he could record it

Back