Smash Bros Sm4sh for Wii U Tournament #3 (Prime wins)

Does anyone happen to have a capture card? It would be really awesome if we could make the final matches available for everyone to watch. It could be a huge event!

Wouldn't one of the grand finalists have to have one?

Not necessarily, someone who has one could join the battle, start recording, kill themselves, and then allow the other two to begin their match.

Why was I dq'd, you said I have to play my game by today, please pm or vm me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can play right now, or anytime today btw.

I DQ'd you because you were impossible to get a hold of even when you were online. I'm sorry it happened but it would've happened regardless of your opponent. Mintswift has already voiced her concern about getting in touch with you so be sure to be clear with her and set an appropriate match time and stick to it. That's all I'm going to say about it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not necessarily, someone who has one could join the battle, start recording, kill themselves, and then allow the other two to begin their match.

my only concern about this would be lag issues from the person recording. 3+ people battles can be laggy even after the laggy person is out of the fight.

I DQ'd you because you were impossible to get a hold of even when you were online. I'm sorry it happened but it would've happened regardless of your opponent. Mintswift has already voiced her concern about getting in touch with you so be sure to be clear with her and set an appropriate match time and stick to it. That's all I'm going to say about it.

I don't need to vs him anymore since he was dq'd but Antlers does. She lives in England I believe, so hopefully time issues won't be as bad this time around.

- - - Post Merge - - -

my only concern about this would be lag issues from the person recording. 3+ people battles can be laggy even after the laggy person is out of the fight.

I guess there could be a test between the finalists/the person recording. They can fight using random characters that they have never used before just to see if lag is an issue.

Last edited:

- - - Post Merge - - -

What do you mean I'm impossible to get a hold of, you said the deadline is anytime today, and I can play right now, wow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

What do you mean I'm impossible to get a hold of, you said the deadline is anytime today, and I can play right now, wow and you were working also when I had another time to play, so I said let's arrange another time and you said by today.
Look, I'm ok of losing one game since I can play in the loser's bracket but being disqualified is harsh, I just want to play smash.

Last edited:
What do you mean I'm impossible to get a hold of, you said the deadline is anytime today, and I can play right now, wow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Look, I'm ok of losing one game since I can play in the loser's bracket but being disqualified is harsh, I just want to play smash.

bro u should have played earlier

I did try to, he said he was working, I'm not going against rules. Is there a reason, you can't play cookingokasan, if there is, I'm ok with being dq'd..

Last edited:
its easier to join tournaments where ppl are around ur time zone, not like 15 hours behind you, daniel, bc then its hard to organize matches.
gotta keep time zones in mind, man. timezones.

Back