• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling Slow cycling in Termina! [Online]

Oh! May I reserve for Walker please? I've been searching for him after many failed attempts ;w;

I'd like to reserve Bianca if you ever get her. I'm going mad looking for her. I'll probably give you hybrids out of the options listed.

Please forgive my ignorance, but is Mira gone as of last night? The title got my hopes up. If by small chance she is still available, could I grab her tonight? Is she expensive again or would you accept a small bells amount and a couple pink flowers? I REALLY want her in my town to live. I don't do this cycling thing. I just want her to move in :)

Please forgive my ignorance, but is Mira gone as of last night? The title got my hopes up. If by small chance she is still available, could I grab her tonight? Is she expensive again or would you accept a small bells amount and a couple pink flowers? I REALLY want her in my town to live. I don't do this cycling thing. I just want her to move in :)

Sorry, I just updated it. She was sold last night :(. I do hope you get here though!

If possible, could you keep an eye out for Olivia for me? I've been looking for her all day, and I'm going to keep trying all night/all tomorrow, and hopefully she'll pop up somewhere, but if she comes to you I'd gladly pay you ;u;

Hi! I see you accept reserves, if you have/ever get leonardo pls let know c: I can give foreign DLC/bells for him ^^
ty for reading this and have a great day/night

If possible, could you keep an eye out for Olivia for me? I've been looking for her all day, and I'm going to keep trying all night/all tomorrow, and hopefully she'll pop up somewhere, but if she comes to you I'd gladly pay you ;u;

Yup!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I see you accept reserves, if you have/ever get leonardo pls let know c: I can give foreign DLC/bells for him ^^
ty for reading this and have a great day/night

Sorry, he actually recently moved out. I cna put you as reserved just in cae, but it'd be ages before he could move back in ;-;

HI ya I was wondering if you ever get Poppy and caroline if you could let me know =3 I know Caroline usualy gets voided I hardly see her =( and If I do she is in teh void zone

Yup!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, he actually recently moved out. I cna put you as reserved just in cae, but it'd be ages before he could move back in ;-;

Thank you so much sweetheart! It's not looking like I'm going to have much luck finding her tonight u.u So thank you ;u;

Back