Cycling Slow cycling in Termina! [Online]

Hope Vesta will be the next one to move out from Termina.
I'm saving my last spot especially for her and now, I am too afraid to get my 3DS with me on my way to work and getting a random villager by Streetpass XD

Last edited:
Hope Vesta will be the next one to move out from Termina.
I'm saving my last spot especially for her and now, I am too afraid to get my 3DS with me on my way to work and getting a random villager by Streetpass XD

I hope so too. She's long overdue.

Hiya. Just posting to let you know that I managed to get Bianca due to a very sweet friend of mine.

You can take me off the list for her. :)

Hey sweetheart, just letting you know I got Olivia, so you can remove my name from her!! :) I am currently looking for Antonio, now, though, and he's pretty rare. x.x; I'm hoping to get him within a few days but if you happen to see him that'd be lovely! <3

Hi Timmeh, just to let you know that I got Vesta from an other Crosser on Tumblr tonight so you can take me off the list for her :)

Last edited:
Hiya. Just posting to let you know that I managed to get Bianca due to a very sweet friend of mine.

You can take me off the list for her. :)

Glad to hear! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey if you ever get Julian, may you reserve him for me please?

H's already in my town, and he's a dreamie sorry :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey sweetheart, just letting you know I got Olivia, so you can remove my name from her!! :) I am currently looking for Antonio, now, though, and he's pretty rare. x.x; I'm hoping to get him within a few days but if you happen to see him that'd be lovely! <3

Glad to hear! :D Okay, I'll put your name for them up :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi Timmeh, just to let you know that I got Vesta from an other Crosser on Tumblr tonight so you can take me off the list for her :)

Okay! :)

Amelia_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.jpg

AMALIA HAS MOVED IN. SO HAS PUNCHY, BUT HE IS RESERVED, HOWEVER HIS SITUATION IS UNCLEAR AT THE MOMENT.

heyy i totally forgot about my molly reservation. i got her a while ago so could you switch that reservation for scoot please > w < sorry lol i can offer some jacob's ladders

Is it possible for you to reserve Hamlet for.me if you ever get him? Thanks :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

And Patty?! Sorry I forgot to ask about her as well as Hamlet!!

Is it ok if I reserve Elmer please? c:

also, let me know if I can reserve more than one villagers? (because if I can I would like to reserve three more) and I can pay you in bells for each one of them!

thank you c:

Is it ok if I reserve Elmer please? c:

also, let me know if I can reserve more than one villagers? (because if I can I would like to reserve three more) and I can pay you in bells for each one of them!

thank you c:

Yup! Reserve away!

(•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑ yes good. Then I'd love to reserve Harry, Jitters, and Rodeo (+ Elmer ofc)

thank you again! (◍•ᴗ•◍)

Back