• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling đźŤ° Sleepy’s Item Shop 🍰

re-using thread since a new one probably would’ve been copy/pasted anyway xD

I’ll update the first post tomorrow with more items after I check what else I have ♡

Last edited:
Hi :) If you're still selling white festive trees, I'd be happy to take both off your hands. How much would you like for them? I do understand it wouldn't go casual price when it's obtained legitimately, so feel free to tell me how much you'd like. Thank you!

Hi :) If you're still selling white festive trees, I'd be happy to take both off your hands. How much would you like for them? I do understand it wouldn't go casual price when it's obtained legitimately, so feel free to tell me how much you'd like. Thank you!

Hello~ ^^ I think for the trees I?d be more tempted with art than tbt ;; but I?m not sure of how much things are worth as I haven?t sold things here for awhile, so feel free to offer what you want :?D

Yes c: also do you have any examples you could send? ^^
Quick rough sketch. :) Since I don't know the detail of her, I could change some parts if you'd like.

OjPFn4F.png

Quick rough sketch. :) Since I don't know the detail of her, I could change some parts if you'd like.

Her refs are here if it helps c: (I?d prefer if one of her current outfits she has could be used >.<)

also just checking are you drawing two pictures or just one? If 2 I can give another character so you don?t have to draw the same person ^^

Last edited:
Her refs are here if it helps c: (I’d prefer if one of her current outfits she has could be used >.<)

also just checking are you drawing two pictures or just one? If 2 I can give another character so you don’t have to draw the same person ^^
I'm wondering what her shoes are like, since it's not very clear in the pictures in the linked page.
Also, ah no. I meant it as drawing style samples!

Which outfit do you need the shoes for (so I can try to find a better reference)? :eek: the only good reference for shoes I have right now would be this one ;;
19550045_qpKw9kA8pRBafRr.jpg
And no problem, just making sure c:

Which outfit do you need the shoes for (so I can try to find a better reference)? :eek: the only good reference for shoes I have right now would be this one ;;
19550045_qpKw9kA8pRBafRr.jpg
And no problem, just making sure c:
Thanks for the reference of the shoes. I was asking about the shoes with black velvet dress one.
So, would my drawing of Lailah in black velvet dress version for two tress be a deal? I'll start working on it once it's confirmed!

Thanks for the reference of the shoes. I was asking about the shoes with black velvet dress one.
So, would my drawing of Lailah in black velvet dress version for two tress be a deal? I'll start working on it once it's confirmed!

Yup, sounds good to me c: I’ll reserve the trees for you and I can trade them to you when the art is done?

Sorry for the delay, something's come up and I've been busy. ><

It?s okay I don?t mind the wait c: and she looks so cute, thank you! But if it isn?t too much trouble would it be possible to change the flower colour to a light pink? > < if not it?s okay though

Which FC of yours should I add? I have to work on something right now so I can trade after I?m done c:

It’s okay I don’t mind the wait c: and she looks so cute, thank you! But if it isn’t too much trouble would it be possible to change the flower colour to a light pink? > < if not it’s okay though

Which FC of yours should I add? I have to work on something right now so I can trade after I’m done c:
I don't have a tablet with me right now so I'll change the color when I have it back later!
And no rush, I'm going to have to leave for a bit, but mostly be here for another couple hours today. c:

Back