Selling đźŤ° Sleepy’s Item Shop 🍰

re-using thread since a new one probably would’ve been copy/pasted anyway xD

I’ll update the first post tomorrow with more items after I check what else I have ♡

Last edited:
Hi :) If you're still selling white festive trees, I'd be happy to take both off your hands. How much would you like for them? I do understand it wouldn't go casual price when it's obtained legitimately, so feel free to tell me how much you'd like. Thank you!

Hi :) If you're still selling white festive trees, I'd be happy to take both off your hands. How much would you like for them? I do understand it wouldn't go casual price when it's obtained legitimately, so feel free to tell me how much you'd like. Thank you!

Hello~ ^^ I think for the trees I?d be more tempted with art than tbt ;; but I?m not sure of how much things are worth as I haven?t sold things here for awhile, so feel free to offer what you want :?D

Yes c: also do you have any examples you could send? ^^
Quick rough sketch. :) Since I don't know the detail of her, I could change some parts if you'd like.

OjPFn4F.png

Quick rough sketch. :) Since I don't know the detail of her, I could change some parts if you'd like.

Her refs are here if it helps c: (I?d prefer if one of her current outfits she has could be used >.<)

also just checking are you drawing two pictures or just one? If 2 I can give another character so you don?t have to draw the same person ^^

Last edited:
Her refs are here if it helps c: (I’d prefer if one of her current outfits she has could be used >.<)

also just checking are you drawing two pictures or just one? If 2 I can give another character so you don’t have to draw the same person ^^
I'm wondering what her shoes are like, since it's not very clear in the pictures in the linked page.
Also, ah no. I meant it as drawing style samples!

Which outfit do you need the shoes for (so I can try to find a better reference)? :eek: the only good reference for shoes I have right now would be this one ;;
19550045_qpKw9kA8pRBafRr.jpg
And no problem, just making sure c:

Which outfit do you need the shoes for (so I can try to find a better reference)? :eek: the only good reference for shoes I have right now would be this one ;;
19550045_qpKw9kA8pRBafRr.jpg
And no problem, just making sure c:
Thanks for the reference of the shoes. I was asking about the shoes with black velvet dress one.
So, would my drawing of Lailah in black velvet dress version for two tress be a deal? I'll start working on it once it's confirmed!

Thanks for the reference of the shoes. I was asking about the shoes with black velvet dress one.
So, would my drawing of Lailah in black velvet dress version for two tress be a deal? I'll start working on it once it's confirmed!

Yup, sounds good to me c: I’ll reserve the trees for you and I can trade them to you when the art is done?

Sorry for the delay, something's come up and I've been busy. ><

It?s okay I don?t mind the wait c: and she looks so cute, thank you! But if it isn?t too much trouble would it be possible to change the flower colour to a light pink? > < if not it?s okay though

Which FC of yours should I add? I have to work on something right now so I can trade after I?m done c:

It’s okay I don’t mind the wait c: and she looks so cute, thank you! But if it isn’t too much trouble would it be possible to change the flower colour to a light pink? > < if not it’s okay though

Which FC of yours should I add? I have to work on something right now so I can trade after I’m done c:
I don't have a tablet with me right now so I'll change the color when I have it back later!
And no rush, I'm going to have to leave for a bit, but mostly be here for another couple hours today. c:

Back