• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Sleep well Dream towns

This town called Cit?lune is absolutely gorgeous. I don't think it was hacked either, so for her to be able to finish this town like that, I just have no words. 4F00-001F-F5E6.

Who created the town of Shamrock? The construction and layout of the town with the pwps, trees & bushes around the paths made it so easy to roam around. Even the beach was neatly organized. So pleasing to the eyes. It's so refreshingly beautiful & the villagers in the town surprised me--I saw 2 of my unpopular but much loved villagers and they have cool customized furniture! It's actually inspiring me lol. It's just refreshing to not see the same villagers over & over again. Maybe that's because they're going for the green theme.

Who created the town of Shamrock? The construction and layout of the town with the pwps, trees & bushes around the paths made it so easy to roam around. Even the beach was neatly organized. So pleasing to the eyes. It's so refreshingly beautiful & the villagers in the town surprised me--I saw 2 of my unpopular but much loved villagers and they have cool customized furniture! It's actually inspiring me lol. It's just refreshing to not see the same villagers over & over again. Maybe that's because they're going for the green theme.

Well of course they're doing a green theme because its Shamrock and I don't know the person who created that town, I just visited the dream town. I visited on random so that town was one of the choices that the game chosen.

Last edited:
This town called Cit?lune is absolutely gorgeous. I don't think it was hacked either, so for her to be able to finish this town like that, I just have no words. 4F00-001F-F5E6.

I just saw the town just now and its beautiful looking.

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, at some point, Nintendo will shut down the dream codes again, right? I was thinking about starting a new town and sharing it, but by the time I get it to a showable state, AC Switch might be out and I'd lose interest in New Leaf. Then all 3ds online will cease and there will be no more dream towns. I hope the new version has something like it.

Just out of curiosity, at some point, Nintendo will shut down the dream codes again, right? I was thinking about starting a new town and sharing it, but by the time I get it to a showable state, AC Switch might be out and I'd lose interest in New Leaf. Then all 3ds online will cease and there will be no more dream towns. I hope the new version has something like it.

That's only IF they'll be a Switch AC, which I doubt it and enjoy making your new town.

Last edited:
bump, more dream addresses will be added at 8 pm today

Last edited:
bump, more dream addresses will be added at 8 pm today

Woohoo~

I still have a bunch to look at, lol. Been busy sprucing up my brother’s town for him. Can’t wait to see what’s added!

Woohoo~

I still have a bunch to look at, lol. Been busy sprucing up my brother’s town for him. Can’t wait to see what’s added!

I forgot that I was suppose to add more dream addresses but I did add one new one. I haven't visited that dream town in awhile so that's why I forgot the name of the town. I'm going to try to remember to add more tomorrow.

Last edited:
I forgot that I was suppose to add more dream addresses but I did add one new one. I haven't visited that dream town in awhile so that's why I forgot the name of the town. I'm going to try to remember to add more tomorrow.

If you visit the Dream address and talk to the gyroid, it’ll tell you the name of the town! :>

I think I’ll post every other day on opinions of the DAs list (besides mine, lol). It might help others with their towns. (`・ω・?)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honestly, Nintendo would be stupid not to make an Animal Crossing Switch. The demand for a new Animal Crossing game is crazy.

I agree. Animal Crossing is super popular and has a good-sized following behind it. I just hope that if they do come out with a A.C. Switch, they don’t shut down DAs from New Leaf/Welcome Amiibo. It’d be nice to keep the DAs from the previous game at least until another one AFTER the switch comes out. Then it’d make sense to delete DAs from New Leaf.

If you visit the Dream address and talk to the gyroid, it’ll tell you the name of the town! :>

I think I’ll post every other day on opinions of the DAs list (besides mine, lol). It might help others with their towns. (`・ω・?)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I agree. Animal Crossing is super popular and has a good-sized following behind it. I just hope that if they do come out with a A.C. Switch, they don’t shut down DAs from New Leaf/Welcome Amiibo. It’d be nice to keep the DAs from the previous game at least until another one AFTER the switch comes out. Then it’d make sense to delete DAs from New Leaf.
I don’t think they would shut down dream addresses after an Animal Crossing Switch is released. Maybe a year or two after the initial release, but definitely not immediately. That wouldn’t make sense for Nintendo to just flat-out get rid of the dream addresses.

Honestly, Nintendo would be stupid not to make an Animal Crossing Switch. The demand for a new Animal Crossing game is crazy.

I say they shouldn't because Animal Crossing is more for smaller hand held games and they're not suppose to be big games. So I say the next AC game will might be on the next DS, just don't know what the next DS console name will be.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

I already know how to look where to find the town name, they're three different ways to know the town name. I been playing this game for 3 years so of course I already know how to look at town names. I just said I haven't been in that dream town in awhile, so that's why I don't remember the dream town.
I know it was long time ago when the last time I visited that dream because I have it written down in my old DA book. I like writing down DA.

Last edited:
I say they shouldn't because Animal Crossing is more for smaller hand held games and they're not suppose to be big games. So I say the next AC game will might be on the next DS, just don't know what the next DS console name will be.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I already know how to look where to find the town name, they're three different ways to know the town name. I been playing this game for 3 years so of course I already know how to look at town names. I just said I haven't been in that dream town in awhile, so that's why I don't remember the dream town.
I know it was long time ago when the last time I visited that dream because I have it written down in my old DA book. I like writing down DA.

Oh, I didn’t assume you didn’t know. I was trying to be helpful xD. I like keeping my favorite DAs in an iPhone note so I don’t forget, haha. You seem to be good at keeping track of good DAs. I’ll have to see if I have any you haven’t listed that could be added later.

Oh man sorry guys I forgot again to add more dream addresses. I'll try to remember it again like later in the day.
I don't really go on here so I forget a lot.

Last edited:
Bad news I won't able to add anymore DAs for awhile because I'm busy irl and I always forget.
Maybe in 2 months I'll add more again, sorry.

Last edited:
Hello everyone I just wanted to bump this thread up and maybe so Morino can take some of these addresses to her thread instead.

This thread was made long ago as you can see and it was very dead, so I bumped it up so if anyone wants these dream towns to be on Morino dream address thread instead.

Have a nice day MorinoKirii

Back