• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Sleep well Dream towns

Mr_Persona

🤍🌌✨🌌🤍
Bells
Oblivia's Ugly Christmas Egg
Holiday Candy Cane 2022
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Aurora Sky
Red Super Star Trophy
Eerie Star Potion
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Purple Bat Potion
I'm just going to call this sleep well thread because this thread is all about visiting dream towns and talk about the Dream towns you love. And if you like you can tell me to put up your dream address on the list with other addresses. After you visited a dream town, let others and me to hear about what did you think about the town you visited. Let me know if any of the dream addresses are wrong so I can re-type them again.
Plz go read the very last post reply in the very last page of this thread.
This thread is still pretty dead, ty

Here are dream towns that I know and few of them are one of my friend dream towns.

These two dream towns are my sister towns and the flag in the NEWER Migar town is what I made for my sister. Hope you love my sister's towns.

Newer Migar DA 5E00-009F-B6CB
Old Migar DA 4D00-001A-8BED

This dream town is about a story, about a girl with a cursed toy doll. And the way to follow the story is to go into the houses in order to follow the story. Number 1 house is the one in back of the plaza in the town.
Here is the dream address for the dark story town DA- 2D00-002A-49A0

Town Honolulu DA 5B00-00E2-BA8A

Town Hyrule DA 5A00-0015-2ED7

Town CatHill DA 4A00-0010-FC0D

Town Fairyvil DA 5F00-001F-5FED

Town Skyfall DA 5B00-000F-47CB

Town Blue Rose DA 7D00-0010-BA65

Town Shamrock DA 6E00-0026-F069

Town Hollow DA 7A00-0019-B62C

Town Asgard DA 5E00-008C-8A8E

Town Summer DA 5E00-00A5-1ACB

Town JMS DA 5F00-0071-EDDF

Town Hau'Oui DA 5F00-00DC-23D00

Town Komorebi DA 5C00-0096-B723

Town Nugget DA 5F00-00D4-F05D

Town Leafton DA 5B00-00AE-394F

Town Elenrast DA 5B00-00B1-96DE

Town Bliss DA 5F00-0070-D414

Town Holiday DA 5E00-0032-C142

Town East DA 5A00-0049-F587

Town Sunshine DA 6B00-002F-42A8

Town Normas DA 6B00-00C5-A13F [This dream town is super hacked but it won't do anything to your game]

Town Gensokyo DA 5B00-00F4-A559

Town Citalune DA 4F00-001F-F5E6

Town Budville DA 5B00-00EC-5693

Last edited:
Ooh, I love the town of Shamrock! I’m definitely going to check out the other towns you put up as well! You can add mine if you want. I enjoy others’ thoughts on my towns.

I know we have a Dream Address thread, but people don’t really post reviews/opinions of other users’ towns. I hope this can become a more “official” DA discussion thread apart from the DA posting thread. :>

I have always loved the Dream Address feature. Visiting other towns and seeing all the town themes were interesting! There was this Japanese town I really liked. It was kind of like a spa resort themed down and there were hotels. The hotels were very well-made. I loved the custom, refurbished cushions to look like bags of chips. The patterns were created very well and actually resembled bags of chips! That was a great town. I don’t know the Dream Address for it, but I wish I did so I could share it. This town inspired me for my own town.

Last edited:
I have always loved the Dream Address feature. Visiting other towns and seeing all the town themes were interesting! There was this Japanese town I really liked. It was kind of like a spa resort themed down and there were hotels. The hotels were very well-made. I loved the custom, refurbished cushions to look like bags of chips. The patterns were created very well and actually resembled bags of chips! That was a great town. I don’t know the Dream Address for it, but I wish I did so I could share it. This town inspired me for my own town.

Man, that town sounds amazing. Hopefully you can stumble across the DA code again.

I will definitely post the Dream Address if I ever come across it again! The creator also shared their patterns, so I was able to get the paths from Wendell! He also shared the bags of chips patterns! It was great because most people don’t usually share their patterns.

I will definitely post the Dream Address if I ever come across it again! The creator also shared their patterns, so I was able to get the paths from Wendell! He also shared the bags of chips patterns! It was great because most people don’t usually share their patterns.

Oh, cool :>. I know I don’t share my patterns mainly because I don’t want Wendell trudging around my town in his bedwear. Lol

Ooh, I love the town of Shamrock! I’m definitely going to check out the other towns you put up as well! You can add mine if you want. I enjoy others’ thoughts on my towns.

I know we have a Dream Address thread, but people don’t really post reviews/opinions of other users’ towns. I hope this can become a more “official” DA discussion thread apart from the DA posting thread. :>

Okay I'll put up your dream address and I'll visit your dream town tomorrow, can't wait to see it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me know when you want me to share a dream town you love on this thread.

Last edited:
Oh, cool :>. I know I don’t share my patterns mainly because I don’t want Wendell trudging around my town in his bedwear. Lol

Omg I actually just visited your dream town of Komorebi and holy crap it's BEAUTIFUL. I just wanted to say how beautifully arranged it is, and I'm a sucker for autumn colors so it just pulled me right in. I liked all of the houses, wonderfully and aesthetically created but Elowyn's second floor really stuck out, I love how you used the cabinets to create an uncrowded yet cozy look! :D

Omg I actually just visited your dream town of Komorebi and holy crap it's BEAUTIFUL. I just wanted to say how beautifully arranged it is, and I'm a sucker for autumn colors so it just pulled me right in. I liked all of the houses, wonderfully and aesthetically created but Elowyn's second floor really stuck out, I love how you used the cabinets to create an uncrowded yet cozy look! :D

I agree it was a beautiful town and very happy looking, must be fun to live there.

Last edited:
Heyo, I need some advice on where to place PWPs and such and just how to make my town more interesting in general with the map I have, I posted about it yesterday and someone pointed me to this thread so I would really appreciate it if you guys could take a look, thanks! :p

DA: 5B00-00F4-A559

I agree it was a beautiful town and very happy looking, must be fun to live there.

Wahh! Thank you, guys. That makes me so happy that my town is pleasing to the eye and has a good vibe going for it. *~* <3

I absolutely love hacked towns. (I use to hack my own till I mistakenly updated my firmware and lost my access route) so I'll be sure to take a look at Normas

Heyo, I need some advice on where to place PWPs and such and just how to make my town more interesting in general with the map I have, I posted about it yesterday and someone pointed me to this thread so I would really appreciate it if you guys could take a look, thanks! :p

DA: 5B00-00F4-A559

Hey, Neprezi! For some reason your DA isn?t working, so I can?t visit it and give an opinion. :l

Huh, that's odd... to be honest, this is my first time using the DA feature. Maybe I did it wrong?

I just updated it right now and my new address is 5B00-00F4-A559

Huh, that's odd... to be honest, this is my first time using the DA feature. Maybe I did it wrong?

Yay! It works. I’m exploring it now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Neprezi?s Gensokyo

Okay, so I just visited Gensokyo and I really love the atmosphere going on so far. I think the nighttime setting works well and I love the exterior of the character houses. The mayor?s house gives this Japanese-Horror-Fantasy feeling to it. My favorite room is definitely the main far right one. I think the back room is super cute, but it was a little hard to navigate because of some of the furniture placement.

As for the town map?you have a really great one. I love the placement for all the main buildings and enjoyed the villager houses too. I get what you mean about being unsure with PWPs and needing advice on it. It was super trial-and-error for my towns. I would remove the face stand near your town tree (it?s a bit awkward), as well as the flower clock (you might be able to add it later, but try to landscape more first). I love the Zen garden, but I?m not too interested in it?s placement. It might look better near your town hall. The bus stop, zen clock, and zen light I love together; they flow very nicely.

There needs to be more trees, but I?m sure you?re working on it. I like the idea of that fruit grove you have going on and I like the separation with the bamboo. The use of color in the flowers was very refreshing, but maybe intersperse some natural QR patches to mix and match. I enjoyed the giant path leading everywhere and think it?ll look great when there?s trees surrounding it more (so it won?t look as rigid). I like that you left the beach blank so far. I saved my beaches for last in terms of decorating, haha.

I hope I covered everything for you and hopefully you can use this review to get the creative juices flowin?. C:​

Thank you for taking the time to visit my town!

yeah my back and my basement rooms are kind of a work in progress, I'm still trying to work out where I'm gonna place everything and I also need to clean out the basement more eventually lol.

I feel like I better understand what I need to do now, I was actually planning on putting some flower arches/wisteria trellises in my town since I figured it'd fit in with the natural type theme but unfortunately I'm still trying to get my villagers to suggest them. I'll keep working on the other parts till then though. Thanks for the advice! :D

Thank you for taking the time to visit my town!

yeah my back and my basement rooms are kind of a work in progress, I'm still trying to work out where I'm gonna place everything and I also need to clean out the basement more eventually lol.

I feel like I better understand what I need to do now, I was actually planning on putting some flower arches/wisteria trellises in my town since I figured it'd fit in with the natural type theme but unfortunately I'm still trying to get my villagers to suggest them. I'll keep working on the other parts till then though. Thanks for the advice! :D

No problem! I can’t wait to see what you do. :>

W-wait, you added my town? Why do I feel this honored? Thank you!

Well all these dream towns I have on the list is what I visited and I love, and I love your dream town so why not have others to love it too. And your welcome

- - - Post Merge - - -

I absolutely love hacked towns. (I use to hack my own till I mistakenly updated my firmware and lost my access route) so I'll be sure to take a look at Normas

Just don't get lost in that town, because to me it seem like some people will get lost to what bed to go on to leave the dream.

Last edited:

I'll put up your DA on the list so people can help you about ideas in your town. And I know why your DA wasn't working because the game will remove your dream town if you haven't updated the dream town in awhile, so you should update your dream town like once a every week.

Last edited:
Back