Selling sketchy chibi avatars [pu: velour]

Llust

Bells
Happy Home Designer Token
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (95) +
this is primarily for experimental purposes. what you get is either flatly colored or more detailed at the same price, it depends on how im feeling about it.

please read before ordering
- the price has been bumped up to 80 tbt. i've been putting more work and detail into these than i initially intended, i apologize for this
- only one oc/mayor per order
- female ocs only please
- i dont do furries
- wait until your commission is done before sending the tbt
- i will 'like' your post when your commission is done

no need to fill out an order form. just leave a reference or two and any additional information
oldest to newest, used for tracking improvements
R3YlbNN.png
RhXjJkp.png
2K9CM0Z.png

Last edited:
Does a female oc with fox ears and tails count as a furry? o^o

May I please have one? Here's my mayor! (i hope you allow mayors haha)

WVW69jIoUg0N18dJe9

Thank you so much for considering. ;u;

Aww yay! ^-^
Welp please consider my bab! c:
If you could holding a cupcake or wearing a birthday hat that be awesome lol (my birthday is tomorrow so im trying to get all the b-day art i can get lol!)
[x]

Thank you for considering! (^w^)b

R3YlbNN.png
please pay whenever you can and thank you for commissioning^^

omg!! thank you sooo much <333
She's so adorable and perfect ; w;

AHHH Your art is so cute!!! <3 I'll like to pay you 100 tbt if that's okay <3 I feel like 30tbt is underpaying!! ; v; <3

Here are my refs! Thanks for considering ahh <3
Note: If you could include my necklace in the photos that'll be great! <3 (It's pretty small so I just wanted to point it out ahaha XD ) Also for my hair color, it's actually black (turns dark brownish when the sunlight hits), so either colors shown in the refs is fine! :D THANK YOU <3
http://imgur.com/a/WKwaP

Aww yay! ^-^
Welp please consider my bab! c:
If you could holding a cupcake or wearing a birthday hat that be awesome lol (my birthday is tomorrow so im trying to get all the b-day art i can get lol!)
[x]

Thank you for considering! (^w^)b

im a bit early, but happy birthday ! i'll be sure to whip up another birthday drawing for you tomorrow, free of charge^^
ShizSgC.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

AHHH Your art is so cute!!! <3 I'll like to pay you 100 tbt if that's okay <3 I feel like 30tbt is underpaying!! ; v; <3

Here are my refs! Thanks for considering ahh <3
Note: If you could include my necklace in the photos that'll be great! <3 (It's pretty small so I just wanted to point it out ahaha XD ) Also for my hair color, it's actually black (turns dark brownish when the sunlight hits), so either colors shown in the refs is fine! :D THANK YOU <3
http://imgur.com/a/WKwaP

thank you so much! i would really appreciate it, you're too kind >u<

thank you so much for the beautiful chib <3 just made a new sig last night lolol >w <

Back