• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

*sings Tatatarata from the distance*

Illya Tsubomi

♥Love♥Link♥
Bells
Nice to meet you all. My name is Illya Tsubomi, but you can just call me Illya or Aya!

Uhhh... I'm actually quite newbie at Animal Crossing. I just started playing ACNL around 3 months ago without knowing anything besides all my friends getting into it, and it was really interesting that I really loved it!

My mayor name is Aya just like my real-life nick name, and my town is named 'FuwaCure' because I didn't know what to name it and I thought naming it with something related to 'fluffy' and one of my fandoms Pretty Cure would be cute....

I found this forum when I was looking for guides on tumblr.... and I think it'll be nice to join. I'm a lazy procrastinator mayor that didn't work hard much everyday, but I really enjoyed playing ACNL so I wish to get along with everyone here. Once again, nice to meet you all!

:) hello and welcome ^^ how are you liking animal crossing? :) it can be really Addicting ^-^

Thank you everyone!

@SoraDeathEater: Yep, I'm really enjoying ACNL! It's really fun though I think I need more friends to play with later, since lack of challenges made me lazy sometimes... *currently funding for the third bridge* :D;;

Welcome to the forums !! I just checked your deviantART and your drawings are pretty cute !!

Also I noticed you have chevre in your town too haha...

well anyway welcome !! hope you enjoy !!

Back