• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Since you don't have your own house...

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Green Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Hot Cocoa
Snowflake Glow Wand
Yellow Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Orange Candy
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Does that mean you are no longer free to decorate homes in any way you like? I'm not saying that you must have a specific layout, but I mean specific furniture.

I think you can use pretty much whatever you want. Like I think there are specific items the villagers will want you to include but aside from those I'm pretty sure you can use whatever you'd like.

This game is strictly for decorating villager houses, It doesn't go by real time anymore, You don't have your own home, You can't decorate town either or roam around(Besides outside HHA), However from what I heard, You can change the seasons whenever you want.

Villagers will ask you to include a couple of specific pieces of furniture, but you only have to use those pieces the first time you design for them. If you re-design, you can get rid of that stuff and design however you like.

So they aren't as picky as I thought? Thay sounds good.

Last edited:
So they aren't as picky as I thought? Thay sounds good.

I honestly believe the focus of being creative would be ruined if the villagers were picky. If they WERE picky, they'd want their home to be designed a certain way, therefore every single player would design a certain house more or less the same. And a new update adds a voting/ranking system, so yeah, I agree with Nintendo's choice to go this route.

After you've done so many Villagers that require a few items in their home, new villagers show up that just say "I'll leave it up to you" :)

After you've done so many Villagers that require a few items in their home, new villagers show up that just say "I'll leave it up to you" :)

Every once in a while you'll find a villager that doesn't want any specific furniture in their house, but they will still ask for a general theme (which you can stick with or not, as they'll like anything). This link is a massive spoiler, so don't click it if you like surprises--it lists the themes villagers ask for (as translated from Japanese, so some of these descriptions might change slightly when the English version becomes available).

It's technically a spin-off of Animal Crossing, so it wouldn't have the same aspects really...

I'd like it if you could walk around the town and see the villagers, but apparently you have to choose from options. Since I love decorating rooms and villager rooms, can't wait for this game. I'm buying it asap...

Back