• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Silly question about Eugene's sunglasses

aliendeallstar

Bells
I was wondering: Eugene (my favorite villager) wears sunglasses all the time. I know you can put glasses and other accessories in HHD...
Is it possible to change Eugene's sunglasses into normal glasses or just remove his sunglasses?! :confused:

Last edited:
I don't think you can replace them since they are a part of his actual design, sadly! I think the glasses you can put on him would go on the top of his head lol.

i was hoping his glasses stayed on so when he goes to school he'd be wearing 2 sets of glasses. XD

And what's wrong with the sunglasses he wears?) I saw his glasses and they seemed pretty nice. You can see them in the photo that the commentator threw just above. They generally remind me of my first glasses that I bought myself when my eyesight started to deteriorate, and that was a year ago. I bought the same round white frame at -3.00. I liked them very much but they soon broke down and I had to buy another pair. I realized that I did not want to spend money and ordered glasses from www.layoners.com.

Last edited:
Back