Silly question about Eugene's sunglasses

aliendeallstar

Bells
I was wondering: Eugene (my favorite villager) wears sunglasses all the time. I know you can put glasses and other accessories in HHD...
Is it possible to change Eugene's sunglasses into normal glasses or just remove his sunglasses?! :confused:

Last edited:
I don't think you can replace them since they are a part of his actual design, sadly! I think the glasses you can put on him would go on the top of his head lol.

i was hoping his glasses stayed on so when he goes to school he'd be wearing 2 sets of glasses. XD

And what's wrong with the sunglasses he wears?) I saw his glasses and they seemed pretty nice. You can see them in the photo that the commentator threw just above. They generally remind me of my first glasses that I bought myself when my eyesight started to deteriorate, and that was a year ago. I bought the same round white frame at -3.00. I liked them very much but they soon broke down and I had to buy another pair. I realized that I did not want to spend money and ordered glasses from www.layoners.com.

Last edited:
Back