• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Sick villagers

hoodathotit

Bells
Pink Balloon
Pink Balloon
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Cake
I have not seen even one sick villager since the update. My Mayor always carries a bag of medicine around in case it's needed and I knock on all doors when smoke is coming out of a chimney. In none of my villages has it been needed lately. Is it just me? 'tis a puzzlement.

Woah, really? I haven't seen any villagers sick either but that's mainly because I don't really ever check. Hmm...

I noticed that too, I haven't seen any of my villagers get sick, and I've tted months ahead day by day and checked up on everyone. No sick villagers.

I've had one since the update. I think it just doesn't happen often in general.

Before, I was running the little Nooks out of meds regularly but, now....maybe the villagers are getting some really good smoke from Harvey and don't realize that they're dying?

Before, I was running the little Nooks out of meds regularly but, now....maybe the villagers are getting some really good smoke from Harvey and don't realize that they're dying?
Now you got it. It's obvious!! Harvey is secretly selling suspicious substances to the villagers. At the same time, he's trying to keep the mayor in the dark by disguising his real business as an innocent campground. The NPCs who camp there must be the ones he's getting the stuff from.

Ahem. Yeah.. I haven't had any sick villagers either since the update but they seldom get sick to begin with, so I don't know.

Now you got it. It's obvious!! Harvey is secretly selling suspicious substances to the villagers. At the same time, he's trying to keep the mayor in the dark by disguising his real business as an innocent campground. The NPCs who camp there must be the ones he's getting the stuff from.

Ahem. Yeah.. I haven't had any sick villagers either since the update but they seldom get sick to begin with, so I don't know.

I think you've nailed it. Old hippies never change.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Double posts are nice.

Ain't that the truth.

Back