• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Show your town map ~

Thranduil

the Great Elvenking
Bells
This thread is made for everyone , even those who only want to comment someone's town map :)
so you can post your town map here ^^

here's my town map to begin with o/ Okami :

HNI_0083.JPG

Last edited:
I just started, so this is day 2 of my gaming but here's a quick look. So far, I'm really happy with this layout. What intrigued me most was where the town tree was located...like in a secluded but centered place on my side of town because I am mayor after all ^_^. I'm also glad my villagers and Re-Tail, Town Hall, etc. is up north...so that will kind of be like "the cityside" in my town and I'm located in the countryside, south :). What I ESPECIALLY like is how right next to my house is a perfectly squared spot perfect for gardening or orchards. I tried placing my house there but it won't fit so hopefully that'll mean other villagers can't take up that spot.

I also plan to put two more bridges up...one, on the east right near my house and the other one in the west where the plaza is at.

210d0t2.png

There's already a post-your-town thread here. (Did I just break the rules by saying this? . .)

Back